*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2381626-Forties-and-up
by Stars
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1897224
Creatures (anthros, tinies, fairies, etc.) are slaves for humankind!
This choice: Forties and up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Forties and up

    by: Unknown
Magomed Kishiev - An expert houndmaster in his forties, living in the bluffs of the 20th century Yukon. He first journeyed there in 1887, looking for gold. He had no luck prospecting, but noticed he had an aptitude in training the sled dogs, and a natural attunement with the bitter wilderness. When everyone else, including his wife, returned to their homes after the gold rush came to an end, Magomed remained in the Yukon; he could not imagine any other home. He now works as a trapper, capturing the rugged anthros of Canada and taming them with a firm hand, particularly huskies and other dogs. Selling these anthros to be slaves and pets served him well, for a time… but it was now entering the 1920s, and with recent technologies, the era of the sled dog quickly seemed to be over, and demand for his skills was dwindling. Perhaps he could find something else of value in this untamed wilderness…

Haoniyao Kirabo - Growing up in rural Kenya, Katlego was once desperate for cash, but is now sitting on a fortune. His secret? Bored, wealthy families in the west and China are willing to pay extravagant amounts for properly trained exotic anthros. They make the most impressive pets, after all, and the most powerful slaves. He’s so far mostly stuck to big cats, and rare birds like cassowaries… but business is drying up. There have been reports of exotic anthros rebelling and swallowing their own masters, and the authorities are increasingly cracking down on the whole industry. In order to keep the cash flowing, Haoniyao will have to think bigger, and capture an anthro nobody has ever managed to tame before...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Magomed Kishiev

*Noteb*
2. Haoniyao Kirabo

*Noteb*
3. Play Another Character

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Stars has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897224-Slaves-to-Humankind/cid/2381626-Forties-and-up