*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1997597-Explore-things-more-thoroughly
by mess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1919426
You or someone you know find a possession spell.
This choice: Explore things more thoroughly.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Explore things more thoroughly.

    by: Unknown
You are amazed looking at your reflection. This is really you inside Julia's body. You're still in shock that you are actually Julia Cooper, your brother's sister. "This is freaky." You tell your reflection as you hear Julia's voice coming from your mouth. You have to say Julia looks really cute, from her short curly blond hair to her red painted toenails. This is really her body you're having.

You then notice Julia's still developing breasts, you're not sure if it's from the excitement or from something else but her nipples are pointy. You swallow hard as you realize you wouldn't mind seeing them, you barely remember having B-cups, having grown into C-cups quickly.

"I just want to take a peak Julia. Nothing more." You tell Julia's reflection. You're not sure if she heard it, but you felt obligated to tell her that. You pull the spaghetti top over your head and it lands in a corner. Looking back at your reflection you immediately blush as you look at Julia's figure. She has an excellent figure, very wasp like, you admire as you feel around Julia's waist. Her breasts are also very cute, you take one in your hand and gently squeeze it. It's then that you notice it's not your breasts that are getting excited, you feel something down there getting wet. The voice in your head tells you that it would be best to leave Julia's body now, but her body urges you to react. You slip down the panties around your ankles and carefully touch Julia's vagina. A soft moan immediately leaves your lips as you hold out the finger you just used to touch Julia's vagina. She's wet and possible ready for action. You remember that Julia was rather fluttered when she opened the door for you, was she perhaps trying to masturbate and did you disturb her?

If that's the case you're not sure whether to continue or not. You're not sure how she would react if she would find out you did it for her. Perhaps she would be embarrassed about it and never talk about it again. Then on the other hand she might enjoy it.

You have the following choices:

1. Continue with the exploration.

2. Leave Julia's body.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1919426-The-possession-spell/cid/1997597-Explore-things-more-thoroughly