*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2334983-Gary
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1924293
Someone is granted the power to swap anything with anyone, no questions asked. GPs given!
This choice: Gary  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Gary

    by: Blarg Blargington
Thinking it might be fun to have a friend around to share his supposed power with, or to use as a 'test subject,' David sent out some texts to his friends to see who was around. His good friend Allie replied almost immediately, saying that she was out with her girlfriend Nat for a movie date. She did offer to hang out tomorrow, but David wanted to test his power out right away.

While he waited for the other two friends he had texted to reply, David glanced out his window, deciding to test his power out on a passerby. As luck would have it, he happened to spot his roommate James and his girlfriend Emily walking by. "They'll do," David said to himself as he focused on making a swap. He wasn't quite sure how to activate it, but it seemed just a little concentration was all that was needed. David's eyes went wide as he saw James's hair lengthen and shift in color to the beautiful red shade of Emily's hair. Meanwhile, Emily's hair retreated into her scalp, forming into James's short blonde hair.

"Holy shit, it actually works!" David gasped in surprise. Soon, the shock faded and a devious grin formed on his face. "This will be so much fun."

Deciding to leave the two swapped, David turned his attention to a different pair of passersby. He figured he would see the two again at some point soon and he could swap them back then if he so desired. Spying another couple walking by, David swapped their heights, shooting the girl up to 5'11" and shrinking the guy down to 5'4". "Hah, this is too good," David laughed to himself.

David was about to make another swap when his phone buzzed. He looked down to see a reply from his friend Kyle saying that he was busy. David assumed that meant he was spending time with his girlfriend Michelle. He shrugged and looked out the window again. Spying a skinny guy with curly red hair and glasses and a cute blonde girl walking past each other, David made a kinkier swap than his previous too. He laughed to himself as a decent sized bulge appeared in the blonde's tight shorts. The difference didn't stand out on the guy, but David new there was now a pussy between his legs, and that was what mattered.

David's phone buzzed once more, notifying him of another reply, this time from his friend Paul. His metalhead friend apologized, saying that he was still in class and would be meeting up with his band mates afterwards for practice. Still wanting to meet up with someone, David looked through his contacts to see who else he could message. He scrolled past both his sisters, figuring it would be too inconvenient for either of them to swing by on short notice. He also passed by some people he didn't know that well, but he had been in groups with for projects. It would be weird to hang out with any of them.

Nearing the end of his contact list, a name stood out to David: Gary Wang. Gary had been his roommate last year, and they had got along pretty well. However, they hadn't really kept in touch. Deciding to kill two birds with one stone, David figured he might as well catch up with his former roommate and mess around with his power at the same time. Shooting Gary a text, David received a reply shortly thereafter. Gary, it seemed, was bored as well and was happy to meet up. In his words, it had been too long since they had hung out.

And so, about fifteen minutes later, David found himself standing in the lobby of Gary's building, an off-campus apartment a few blocks away from school. His Chinese friend came down to meet him a few minutes after that. "Hey, man, how've you been?" Gary asked.

"Good, how about you?" David replied.

"Oh, you know, same old."

Moments later, the two were heading upstairs, riding up the elevator with a few other residents to Gary's floor, which happened to be all the way at the top.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Blarg Blargington (UN: blargman7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Blarg Blargington has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1924293-The-Special-Swap-Power/cid/2334983-Gary