*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sebastian
  2. And We're Off
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1670401-Sebastian
by Sho
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · LGBTQ+ · #1954188
Several large men and their adventures in squashing.
This choice: Sebastian  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sebastian

    by: Sho
Sebastian was at his current job site busily hauling a big box of nails across the lot from the supply truck to a group of guys busily working on a wall. The box was heavy but "Seb" was no slouch. When you're a 6' tall, 500 pound behemoth you get used to working hard to push that big body around. In fact, he was quite proud of his body! He had wide hips and a truly massive rear end that stuck out as two twin globes of immense fat and strength. Below that were his powerfully thick thighs that were well muscled enough to crack a walnut but so fat that that walnut would likely get lost in them first.

"Thanks, Seb," one of the guys said as the big man set the box down. "You got any of them eating contests this weekend?"

Seb chuckled and pushed his huge gut out, "Ehhh we'll see. Been practicing tacos lately. Almost mastered shoving them into my mouth whole if they're soft."

The smaller man laughed and shook his head, "You be careful. You get any bigger and who knows what'll happen."

The titanic Mexican just laughed with him and turned to leave. His big ass bumped the smaller guy, knocking him into a sawhorse on accident. He grumbled good-naturedly and Seb just laughed more. Pushing small guys around was something he enjoyed. Using his huge body to dominate made him happy in several ways and he had to admit that seeing it grow was one of the best things in his life. In fact, he now had to get his pants and underwear specially made for him. His tailor had to use two tape measures now that his ass had swollen past 80 inches. The last time he had worn pants from a normal store had been a pair from the Big & Tall that he tore when he bent over to pick up a pack of cookies he had dropped one afternoon. Then his final pair, a huge pair of sweats, gave up on him when he went to his current tailor for an emergency fix.

Today he could barely focus on the job. It was Friday and he was ready to get home and get to eating. Maybe he'd see if there were any eating contests around. He was a local champ and had proven himself to be a minor celebrity in the competitive eating circuit in the area. If there weren't any then he'd probably just get as much food as he could and chow down to try and increase his capacity. But there was work to do.

He went back to the supply truck and checked a packing slip to make sure they had everything. "Megalabs Building 3" it read in the handwriting of the foreman. Megalabs was some lab based in town that was working on a bunch of supplements and pharmaceuticals but Seb didn't know too much about them other than that. This was going to be a new building for them as they'd outgrown their other 2 labs as a result of their expansion from all the sales they'd been doing.

That's when...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sho (UN: lilhikariboy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sho has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1954188-A-Gay-Men-Squashing-Story/cid/1670401-Sebastian