*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000921-Sexual-Encounters-in-RPG-forest/cid/1842272-Something-wet-and-sticky-latches-onto-the-back-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2000921
A series of random surprise sexual encounters in an RPG forest. Sort of like MGQ.
This choice: Something wet and sticky latches onto the back of your legs!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something wet and sticky latches onto the back ...

    by: The Slave
... And before you're able to give as much as a yell or some other reaction, the blanket of super-gluey stickiness encases your lower body entirely, binding you where you were once walking.

This in turn, causes you to fall flat on your face and stomach, as you were still trying to walk forward, not quickly enough aware of the thing that had a hold of your legs.

The thing around your legs takes advantage of your momentary surprise, as you feel a powerful pulling motion dragging you backwards, towards the same pit of quicksand that you had just walked past earlier.

And before you knew it...

You have the following choices:

1. You're up to your shoulders in the quicksand/mud!

*Noteb*
2. Reader's choice.

*Noteb*
3. Reader's choice choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Slave (UN: lrocks911 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Slave has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2000921-Sexual-Encounters-in-RPG-forest/cid/1842272-Something-wet-and-sticky-latches-onto-the-back-