*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Leila's not waiting
  2. An old face
  3. Go to the club
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2399002-Leilas-not-waiting
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Leila jumps forward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Leila's not waiting

    by: Smuxray
Gwen takes a step back and enters a fighting stance, but her eyes widen as she sees that Leila is already flying at her at a dangerous speed. Damn, that bitch is quick for having such huge tits! She must have taken that taunt personally.

Gwen's gaze is drawn to the Liepard's massive, furry balloons jiggling to and fro from the force of her jump. The Greninja raises her hands to block the feline's deadly claws from swiping at her face, but the weight of Leila's tackle knocks her backward regardless. As the pair topples to the ground, Gwen watches the cat's maw open in slow motion. She can see every squishy ridge, every drop of saliva residing in Leila's fleshy mouth before her face. She knows very well how dangerous this particular part of Leila is, having witnessed countless morsels vanish down it in the past. The Liepard's choice to make use of it right off the bat shows she couldn't be more serious about claiming her rival's body for herself. Her green gaze burns into Gwen with anger, malice, but most of all, hunger.

"Shi-" is all the Greninja gets out before the Liepard's jaws clamp around her snout. She only has a moment to take in this development before her body slams into the ground with the combined mass of both heavy females.

Schluck. Suddenly Gwen's vision is eclipsed by a warm, wet darkness as Leila uses the momentum from the impact to engulf the Greninja's entire head. The Liepard's arms pin Gwen's own to the floor and she sits atop the amphibian's midsection, keeping her tightly pinned. Gwen kicks out with her legs, but in this position she can't use them to reach any part of Leila's body- her strongest asset has been rendered moot!

And then, Glllumph. Leila's powerful throat ripples around Gwen's face and sucks her entire head down into the Liepard's neck, forming a clear bulge on the outside. Her vision goes from dark red to completely black and her ears are bombarded with squelching and pulsing noises. She tries to lash out with her arms, reorient herself with her legs, but the Liepard manages to keep control of her, and each second she spends stuck in the Liepard's throat causes her to become lightheaded and weak.

Fuck. This can't be right. I can't lose to this bitch... ughh...

Leila waits patiently for Gwen's squirms to die down, growling lustfully around the head-shaped bulge wriggling in her neck. Her tongue slurps over the Greninja's shoulders which lie in her maw, and after a soft gulp, she starts lathering the frog's ample breasts with hot drool. The amphibian femme's taste is delectable beyond what she imagined- perhaps being such a refined pred affected it, all those meals' flavor going to enhance her own. She toys with the Greninja's soft boobs with her tongue, delighting in their squishy consistency. Not a bad rack, but it pales in comparison to the Liepard's hefty jugs. Gwen's bust isn't the real prize anyway- that comes later.

Seeing that her prey is thoroughly subdued, the Liepard finishes with her foreplay and takes a massive swallow, sucking the frog's breasts straight into her gullet. The bulge of Gwen's head is pulled down, past her plump kitty tits and out of sight in an instant, and its place in the Liepard's neck is filled with the twin lumps of the Greninja's own bosom. Leila moans shamelessly loud at the feeling of her rival being squeezed down her body, having fantasized about this moment for years. That luscious, jiggly ass will finally be hers. With Gwen's help, the purple cat will achieve the body of her dreams; plump and juicy up above and down below. The gluttonous Liepard can't contain her excitement.

Leila hefts up her helpless prey into the air, letting gravity slide Gwen's midsection into her jaws until her teeth get caught on the frog's squishy potbelly. Gwen's head emerges into her eager stomach, faintly bulging out the feline's hourglass-thin belly. Leila gnaws on Gwen's doughy midsection as the Greninja's struggles begin to renew.

"Ack- cough, cough, ahh fuck, let me out of here!" Cruelly, the fetid air in the Liepard's stomach allows her to surge back into consciousness, although at this point there's nothing she can do to halt her descent. She winces as she feels Leila's fangs poking into her lower belly region, enjoying every piece of her prey. In the back of her mind, Gwen tries to reason that somehow the Liepard will become stuck- on her fat belly, or perhaps her huge ass- and have to cough her up. There's no way the lithe cat's throat will be able to handle such a wide and heavy object. But, deep down, she knows she's totally screwed. Leila has swallowed down some much bigger and heavier morsels than her over the years- her fat tits are the proof- and if she gets stalled, it's only because the kitty wants to play with her meal's squishy parts before sending her down forever. And play with them she does.

One more swallow and Gwen's ass slides into the embrace of the Liepard's lips, getting stuck as the copious blue flab refuses to just sink in. Leila grins wickedly- as much as she can around her plump meal- and goes to town gnawing and slurping on Gwen's massive badonk. She digs her fangs into the fat and takes quick gulps, wrestling the squishy blue mounds between her jaws, inch by agonizing inch. Gwen grunts and twitches as her face is smushed into the shallow pool of acid within Leila's stomach, more and more of her body slowly piling up. At this point the Liepard is standing up proudly with her meal's fat legs dangling from her jaws for all to see- her prey can't do anything to resist her, not even throw off her balance, so she progresses as slowly as she desires. She glomps over every inch of those delectable blue cheeks, drawing out every mote of flavor, imagining what this ass will feel like on her behind. Eventually she reaches the Greninja's thick, yet less massive thighs, and the obscene bulge of her ass slithers down into the cat's throat, her fat cheeks squeezed together extremely tight.

Leila takes slow, careful swallows; at this point her prey's own weight begins to drag her deeper, slipping perilously past her lips with each passing moment. The frog must be so very eager to fill out her gut at this point, if only to end this humiliation and get to the end result already, even if it means her being digested. As that is the cat's intent, without a doubt; she's going to melt down and absorb Gwen's fatty ass in its entirely. The Greninja will never see the light of day again, except as thick, glorious pounds of padding on the Liepard's sexy rump. What a shameful, yet somehow appropriate, way for a master assassin to go.

"Mmmmghh," Leila moans loudly around the frog's curvy calves. She lost all subtlety and tact long ago, and is now simply basking in pleasure, as well as putting on a show for the many patrons who watch with rapt attention. Her previously skinny midsection is now bulging out with the sizable lumps and curves of Gwen's upper body, about to be joined by her hefty ass. The unfortunate frog's legs gradually sink down into the Liepard's gullet without any added effort from the cat, until finally her webbed feet slide between the cat's jaws and disappear with a clack. Leila tilts her head up and gulps the final bulge down her throat, her expression a toothy, blissful grin, with copious drool spilling out of her maw and dribbling everywhere. That last bulge slips past her breasts and splashes into her belly, causing it to sag and rebound with her prey's considerable weight. She looks down to the faintly wiggling bulge and licks her lips, gathering up all the excess slobber with a devious smile.

"Mmmph... tasty."

Gwen lets out a muffled cry and kicks at the Liepard's stomach walls, merely causing her predator to moan in overstimulated bliss. Leila's well-trained gut grips her tightly, forming around each crevice and curve of her body, as if sharing the Liepard's cruel desire.

"Gwen, darling... you have no idea how long I've wanted to do this. And mmgh, It didn't disappoint one bit."

The Liepard reaches down to lovingly cradle her sagging stomach, finding the Greninja's ass and giving it a squeeze through her furred flesh and the fabric of her dress. She licks her lips again reflexively as she imagines it's her own ass she's grabbing. Oh yes, she needed this. Time to get this amphibian slut down where she belongs...

You have the following choices:

1. Off to digestion!

*Noteb*
2. Someone approaches her

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2399002-Leilas-not-waiting