*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3092120-You-Sock-at-This---Losing-to-Ichika-12
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: You lose, falling into a pit. (Ichika's open sock, which she puts back on.)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #46

You Sock at This - Losing to Ichika (1/2)

    by: Unknown
(Sorry for not having choices at the end of this chapter, I was forced to split my entry into two halves, because it ended up being too long.)


Nino

Finally being on top of high toy-brick-tower, you're surprised to see what's ahead. Because is it's nothing. Nothing lies ahead. The only thing in front of you, is a smooth slide back down to the table's glass surface. You look up at the giantess, guarding over her area of the course.

"Uhm, Nino?" you say. "Why didn't you build anything."

"I build that slide down from Miku's bit," she says. "You really think I'm going to put that much work, into something like this?"

"Well, I'm glad you made it this easy," you say. "Your entire area of the parkour is just an empty bit of table. I can run right over to Itsuki's bit."

Nino grows a demonic smirk. "Don't think, because I didn't build anything, that I'm gonna make it easy for you. This is still an obstacle course."

You stare up at the smile on her face, and suddenly feel a bit reluctant to go down that slide.

You feel a fingertip push against your back, hearing Miku's voice behind you. "Show no fear little warrior."

Startled, you throw your arms around, trying to hold on to the giantess' finger, only to fall, and slide backwards down the slide. You roll a bit further onto the table surface, now in Nino's domain. The stare of the wicked giantess moves from the start of Itsuki's track, to your little existence, about two feet away from it. You slowly edge forward, making sure to keep your eyes on Nino, who is grinning from ear to ear, no doubt planning something. You look forward for just a second, to see where you're going. There's a loud thud, and a gasp from Itsuki and Miku, when your view of the distant brickwork, gets blocked off, by a wall of smooth skin. You look at up at the wall, almost twice your size, before realizing it's the back of Nino's fist. You turn to look up at the giantess' toothy grin, your heart racing in horror. There is no way she was aiming that for you, right? The giant fist gets lifted off the table, and raised behind her head, as she aims for another strike. You dash into a sprint, screaming like a turkey. As you're about halfway, you hear the apocalyptic meteor crash down behind you, and pray it won't land on you next. You have no time to look up, no time to see Nino's evil smile, no time to see where her fist will land next. That's when it crashes down, right in front of you. Unable to stop in time, you charge your face right into the knuckle of her middle finger. You yelp and fall back, holding your nose. Everyone around the table jolts in shock. Even Nino takes her fist back, using it to cover her mouth.

"Crap, sorry!" she says. "Please tell me I didn't break your little nose."

You take your hand off your face, it's hurts, but there is no blood. "It's fine, I'm ok!"

The giantess' worried look, turns cold again, as she crosses her arms. "Your nose is not even bleeding, what a wimp you are."

You use this moment to make a dash for the finish line. Too focused on proving she didn't care, Nino is too late to respond, and you have made it onto the surface of toy bricks, before she can slam her fist on the table again.

"Gah! Whatever!" she says. "This is a dumb game anyway."


Itsuki

You make your way along a path leading to Itsuki's large face. The way she put down her bricks, looks a lot neater and more sorted that the others, and it's actually pretty nice to walk around in, that is until you stop at a gap, filled in by a flat surface of green gelatin.

"Is your head ok?" Itsuki asks.

You nod. "Yeah, no need to worry, I'm fine."

You look at the obstacle again.

"Yeah," she explains, "Yotsuba put this here, cause otherwise I would've just built a simple walkway to the other side. Should be easy enough, just don't slip."

You nod, and climb onto the weird blobby surface. The surface under your feet is so wobbly, you decide it's best if you crawl your way to the other side. It's a slow process, but you figure you got all the time in the world. It also helps, that whenever you look beside you, you see a beautiful face cheering you on. That is, until Yotsuba decides this is all too boring, and tries to spice things up.

"Here, take this." Yotsuba says, handing something to her sister.

"Huh?" Itsuki raises a small fork into view. "A fork? Why?"

Yotsuba smiles and points at the gelatin. "After he's done, you can eat your snack, I'm sure you're hungry."

"Y-Yeah." Itsuki says, eyeing the snack you're on. "After he's done."

You continue to crawl forward at a snail's pace, starting to get a bit worried, at the giantess salivating beside you. Yotsuba smiles, knowing exactly what she's doing. Innocent and bubbly in appearance maybe, but right now, she might just be the devil in disguise. You lay about square in the middle of the green jelly, when you hear the dreaded sound of Itsuki's stomach gurgling beside you. You turn to look up at the blush on her face.

Itsuki bites her lip. "Maybe, I can take a little bit off the corner, where you've already been."

And so it starts. Itsuki begins to dig her fork in, chopping off the corner, and slowly slurping it off her fork. Closing her eyes to savor the bite, as if it's some godly meal. Then her eyes spring open, with what you're sure, is a horror sound effect. The beast has awakened and her fork comes down again, chopping off more and more, off the side, forcing you to crawl faster, while Itsuki eats away your floor. You scream, worrying she might even stab her fork into you, during her mad feeding frenzy. Luckly, you make it to the other side, safely back onto the bricks. You look behind you, to see the food loving quintuplet happily munch away at her snack. It's actually kind of cute, when you're not in danger of becoming part of it. You sigh, and walk on to the next part of the course.

You have the following choice:

1. Continue

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/3092120-You-Sock-at-This---Losing-to-Ichika-12