*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Where The Magic Happens
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2612944-Where-The-Magic-Happens
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2181805
A Harry Potter Shrinking Story that can take place during any year or event.
Chapter #1

Where The Magic Happens

    by: Haro-Haze
I doubt anyone needs or wants a synopsis of the Harry Potter universe, I'm sure we're all familiar with one of the most popular series ever written. Furthermore, I doubt you'd choose this story if you weren't, so I'm gonna keep this first addition simple. This story will go from year to year in order, feel free to use knowledge from the books or movies.

Finally after making your selection for what year to follow you can come up with a few scenarios, guaranteeing that everyone has the opportunity to see what they want from any given pairing. No rules against multiple shrunken witches and wizards, shrink the whole school except for one if you want. As long as one character remains bigger than the rest.

Now, what book/movie shall we venture into?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2181805-Shrinking-Years-at-Hogwarts/cid/2612944-Where-The-Magic-Happens