*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2687311-An-unexpected-knock-on-the-door
Rated: E · Interactive · Supernatural · #2192030
Someone is given the power to steal or swap traits from whoever they want to, again.
This choice: An unexpected knock on the door  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

An unexpected knock on the door

    by: Unknown
KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

Danny yelped nervously as he fell out of his bed and rolled onto the floor below. “GIVE ME A MINUTE!” he yelled to the person outside as he frantically scurried off his backside and raced over to him chuck some clothes on. He rapidly rifled through the repugnant heaps of clothes on the floor, searching for any items of clothing that only smelt ’a bit’ off. He eventually decided to go with his usual getup: standard black T-Shirt with ‘NIKE’ emblazoned on the front, casual blue jeans and his usual beaten up black Air Forces.

“Come on in!” Danny was expecting either his Mum coming in to get him to do some chores or his half-sister, Kourtney, startling him on purpose just to screw with him. He was pleasantly surprised when his ‘oh-my-gosh-I-can’t-believe-she’s-my’ girlfriend’s cute face peep round his open door.

https://bglh-marketplace.com/wp-content/...

“Wow, Dana! Why are you here? I mean, I’m GLAD you’re here, and you’re looking particularly beautiful today, I must say, but what brings you here?! I thought you hated my house!”

“I never said I hated your house,” she spoke in her soft Australian accent, “I said I hated your ROOM! Seriously, have you never considered using AIR FRESHENER before?!” Danny laughed as he beckoned her to come inside- Dana was the only person who could insult him AND make him feel good at the same time. She plugged her nose as she stepped through the minefield of dirty underwear, used socks and mysterious puddles that had never completely dried up. “Daniel Frederick Bronson, you are the only person on this entire EARTH who is completely comfortable living in a pigsty like this.”

“Aw, I thought you LOVED my mess! You know I’m the perfect yin to your yang, the mess to your cleanliness, the slacker to your overachiever, the penis to your va-“ She pressed a dainty ebony finger onto his lips as she shuffled closer to his chest, his arm wrapping around her shoulder as they nuzzled each other tenderly. “The only thing WORSE than the mess you make,” Dana giggled, “is your BREATH.” Danny grinned as his hand caressed her smooth black curls, just soaking up every moment he spent with the beautiful girl who he was proud to call his girlfriend.

He was ready and willing to just rest his head on Dana’s and take a quick nap when he heard a slow clapping coming from the other side of the room. He looked up to see an Asian woman sitting on the cabinet opposite him. The woman was completely unfamiliar to Danny with her straight auburn hair, cute, petite face and curvy body that would’ve made Danny drool if he wasn’t already taken. She was decked out in what looked like casual influencer attire with black 3-inch stilettos and a tight tangerine jumper completed with a pair of old-reliable, faded jeans.

https://i.redd.it/cyq2aqcoj3401.png

Although the form may have been different, the cold, emotionless black pupils gave the away the Entity’s true identity. “Congratulations Daniel, you FINALLY snagged up the girl,” he cackled, “Good for you!” Danny cursed silently as he quietly repositioned Dana’s head so she wouldn’t wake up. ’Ugh, I thought you’d left...’ Danny hissed in a whispered voice. The Entity grinnned as he strutted up to Danny’s face, squeezing his cheeks affectionately as he said, “And lose my favourite plaything? No, NEVER!” The Entity noticed Dana’s head resting peacefully on Danny’s lap. “And you finally bagged the girl! Congratulations are in order, Daniel! Maybe she’d appreciate it if I gave you a little boost, huh?”

Danny winced, his lips squeezing together as if he was eating a sour lemon, as he felt something shifting underneath his dirty Y-fronts. He couldn’t help but moan sensually as he felt an additional length of about 2 inches being added onto his now throbbing peace of manmeat. Danny groaned as he massaged his new equipment tenderly, careful not to wake up Dana.

“You’re welcome, Daniel. Now, for the real reason I’m still here: over the past THREE YEARS I’ve been stuck in the Limbo dimension with nothing to do but conjure beautiful women to pleasure me and deal with all the other trait-swapping imbeciles I’m forced to oversee.”

“Wait, there are OTHERS?!” Danny interrupted.

“Yes, OBVIOUSLY there are others,” the Entity continued in his sweet, melodic voice, “How else am I supposed to afford the ladies? But that’s not the point; I’m tired of hanging back and watching you have all the fun, I want to have some fun too! That’s why, from now on, I’m officially retiring from my duties as a trait theif! Instead, I’m going to take a more ‘hands-on’ approach and train you up to become my replacement! Isn’t that fun?!”

Danny’s eyes bulged widely. ”Great...” Danny murmured.

“The only problem is that pretty little thing that’s sitting right next to you? Are you going to tell her about me or are we going to have to lie? Ooh, please say lie! I’ve been practicing for decades, look: ’No, I did NOT steal that woman’s virginity, officer, it was purely an accident...’”

Though the Entity was utterly intolerable, he did present a good question: should Danny tell Dana about his powers or not?

The Entity yawned sarcastically. “You’re boring me, Danno. You know what? Time’s up.” He- (wait, she?)- waved her hand in front of Dana’s face, sending a swirl of golden dust dancing across her cheeks. Danny panicked as he heard a low moan eliciting from her lips as she stirred. Er...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Danny tells Dana everything

*Noteb*
2. Danny lies effortlessly

3. The Entity’s already decided

*Noteb*
4. Reader’s choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Saracen1187 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192030-Trait-Theft-Vol-II/cid/2687311-An-unexpected-knock-on-the-door