*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2754556-Ms-Fines-dirty-little-secret
Rated: GC · Interactive · Comedy · #2192464
If fatter is better, let's make this the BEST.
This choice: Tommy wants to see the school teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Ms. Fine's dirty little secret....

    by: HungryCutie
Tommy went in to see his teacher, Ms. Fine, an extremely beautiful voluptuous woman with a perfect hourglass figure and gorgeous face and long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. She wore heels and pencil skirt with a collared shirt. Ms. Fine was young, either late twenties or early thirties, and the object of many men's desire... she could have any man she could ever want.... She drove the male school staff absolutely crazy, with her low cut blouses and her skirts with heels....

Tommy loved Ms. Fine, he thought she was the nicest and most beautiful woman ever and she was really sweet to him.. he didn't know sexual attraction yet at his young age, but he did feel excitement and butterflies in his belly whenever he thought about time alone with Ms. Fine....

Now, Ms. Fine really liked Tommy as well. In fact, Tommy was BY FAR her favorite student. He was very sweet, helpful, happy and so very cute and chubby.. She didn't know why, but she really felt like his chubbiness added so much to his cuteness and she just loved feeding Tommy treats and sweets and watching his cute little tummy grow rounder and rounder.. The rounder Tommy got, the cuter he seemed to get to her....

One night she even had a dream about Tommy that really opened her eyes to what she REALLY wanted..... it was such a wonderful secret dream she could never tell a soul

She dreamed that she was teaching the class and Tommy had a pile of desserts all around him, some from her and some from the cafeteria and principle, and he was munching away sweetly and happily. As Tommy munched, he would still chime in with his cute little sayings, and was still participating in the class.. and yet also intently focusing on the bounty of food around him making sure to keep eating.. and eating.. and as the class went on, Ms. Fine noticed Tommy was getting very, very fat. His huge belly was peeking out from his shirt and pressing against the table, but he kept right on eating as if he didn't notice a thing.

She was having a hard time focusing on what she was teaching the class, as Tommy's belly grew and filled with fat in front of her eyes... He was getting bigger, rounder and cuter by the second... without even realizing it..

Ms. Fine awoke in a sweat when Tommy's table and chair finally gave in and broke from his massive size and she was flooded with desire that she had never before felt for any man ever.... but she knew she had to keep this totally secret..

However, giving a little kid sweets and treats whenever he wants is pretty innocent..... right?
No one would have to know and Tommy would sure love it.... it was a win-win in her eyes. So from that point forward, whenever Tommy was in Ms. Fine's care.. she took REALLY good care of him.


So, Tommy was about 30mins early to class as usual, but Ms. Fine was inside and let him in...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 HungryCutie (UN: fatgirl999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HungryCutie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2192464-Extreme-Fatness-and-Gluttony/cid/2754556-Ms-Fines-dirty-little-secret