*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3152621-Lure-a-normal-type-into-your-world-Lopunny
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2260597
This interactive is all about Possession, Mind Control, and Hypnosis with only pokemon.
This choice: Lure a normal type into your world (Lopunny)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Lure a normal type into your world (Lopunny)

    by: Dreamsage
It searched endlessly by watching through his portals. It knew there was a pokemon waiting for it to become its host. It stops as it watched through a portal and smirked. A Lopunny was walking around on a prarie as she seemed to be exploring.

It knew this was its chance to escape this world. "Come to me lopunny~ your eager to find out where i am dont you~?"It said using a low voice. The Lopunny looked around and was curious. It knew what to say cause now she was looking for it. Slowly but surely it guided her to a portal and she unknowingly went in. It took her a second before she realized the legendary was in front of her and she was beyond terrified. It smirks evilly as he starts to go into her body, as much as she tried to prevent it. It knew what to do and easily crushed her will, making her zone out and be nothing but a husk.

After that, it was easy to take over her body and she now blinked smirking. "Finally a means to escape~"She said enjoying her new voice and features and left the distortion world for the last time. She could feel the air go through her new fur and enjoy the morning sun. She breathed in the air and was happy. Now she could live in the real world. Excited by this new predicament she decided to.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Dreamsage (UN: coolzebra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris the Nerdcario has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2260597-Pokmon-Mystery-Dungeon-PossessionMC/cid/3152621-Lure-a-normal-type-into-your-world-Lopunny