*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802740-Thursday-evening-thoughts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#802740 added January 9, 2014 at 11:33pm
Restrictions: None
Thursday evening thoughts
It's Thursday evening and I'm not feeling well, which seems to be normal after a long day. Yesterday, I changed my alarm from 4:00 to 5:00 am, so I seem to be about to get up easier of a morning. I called the pharmacy again today to ask about the prescription that the pharmacist requested twice last week. He said he would call the doctor to see what was holding it up and I haven't heard from him yet. I'll call again tomorrow to find out what's going on.

I'm signing the final papers for the house tomorrow afternoon, so I think I'm going to have to be out of this house in about a week. After I find out how long I do have, I'll call my sister in Searchlight. She said there was a place there to rent, unfortunately, I can't afford it and an internet connection, so may end up giving up the internet connection. I'm not happy about it. I could be jumping to conclusions because I may be able to find something here in Las Vegas that I can afford and keep the internet connection.

This is going to become one long rant because I'm tired. My back is hurting, which it does of an evening. I'm not sure what causes it, but I think it has something to do with my neck being stiff and hurting in the evening. I feel cold all the time and it isn't that cold in the house. It stays around 55 degrees most of the time, which may be the reason that I feel cold, but if I turn the heat on then I have an unreasonable power bill that I can't pay.

I will be so glad to move. I don't have a bed, but I can take the loveseat or find something at the second hand store. At least, I hope I can because I'm not sure I could deal with sleeping on the floor. The main problem with sleeping on the floor is getting up and down, once I'm down then there isn't a problem until I go to get up. Maybe I'm worrying over nothing, I do have a tendency to do that. I think when I go to bed the couch tonight,

Next week, when I post my goals for I'm going to cut it down to just writing and I may cut the word count down until after I move. I'm tired right now, so I shouldn't make any decisions. Making a decision when I'm tired is equivalent to making a decision when I'm depressed. In either case, the decisions aren't made logically. I'm not sleeping well and I haven't been sleeping well for a long time. That's probably why my health is getting worse. I need to get more rest. I need to purchase and recliner or a bed with a comfortable mattress.

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802740-Thursday-evening-thoughts