*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802992-Sunday-Review-January-5-11-2014
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #1268197
Drop by drop the snow pack dies, watering the arid lands below.
#802992 added January 12, 2014 at 1:12pm
Restrictions: None
Sunday Review: January 5-11, 2014
The Sunday Review! The January 12, 2014 prompt for "30-Day Blogging Challenge ON HIATUS is
Blog. Tell us about your week. Include your favorite blog entry from your fellow challengers from the preceding week and, most importantly, why.

Before getting into the review of my week, I'm posting the link to my latest creation and asking anyone reading this to please consider adding something to my first Interactive Story.

 The Museum of Linking Objects  (ASR)
A linking object is a physical item that connects you to someone in your past.
#1971464 by Prosperous Snow celebrating

The week of January 5-11, was a frustrating week in one respect. I spent the entire week attempting to get a prescription filled because my doctor hasn't faxed it to the pharmacy. I called her office and left a message, but no one there got back to me so now I have to wait until, at least, Monday before getting the damn prescription. I suppose when she calls me on Monday, if she or one of her office assistance does call me, I'll have to go to her office and talk to the nurse or someone else. I would have gone in long ago if I someone at the office hadn't told me to call the pharmacy and have the pharmacist contact the doctor.

I like pinkbarbie's blog entry about cooking: "Invalid Entry. It reminded me of my family's reaction the first time I attempted to cook for them. All though, considering that the only thing I did was open a can and warm the contents up, I think they over reacted. You can't tell how good a cook someone is if the only thing the person does is open a can and heat up the contents. It's different if the person opens several different cans, mixes them together, and then heats up this mixture because there are something that should not mixed with other things because the mixture just taste weird.

Thought of the Day: "Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all." - Harriet Van Horne

© Copyright 2014 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/802992-Sunday-Review-January-5-11-2014