*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/3149913-Beyond-a-bit-teasing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1597562
A female muscle growth fan buys a camera that takes “perfect” pictures.
This choice: a bit teasing.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Beyond a bit teasing.

    by: neoverseomega
Dennis followed her body up from her bare feet. Fuck, her calves were so huge it was like she had oil drums strapped to the back of her legs! Her kneecaps were buried in muscle and overhung by a set of quads big enough to park an actual quad cycle on - thick flesh sacks twitching like bulls and plunging into her.... crotch.....lips clutching a g-string... He gulped, trying to force himself to remember that this was his mother. His eyes were pulled to her pecs. He could just barely see the hint of abs deep in the shadow of that pectoral cleavage, but barely. Her chest muscles had their lowest slabs swollen far enough to be lying on top of her legs as the sheer Michelin man striation of her insane pectorals seemed to get larger and larger as they climbed to their peak extending in dense vein encrusted monstrosity easily ten feet from her chest - easily crossing half the room all by themselves! Midway, her Jurassic pecs blossomed with huge mounds of vein engorged breast that sloshed and jiggled in erotic counterpoint to the granite ridges of her muscular flesh, breasts that jumped and trembled with the slighted tectonic twitch of her shredded pecs. He could understand why there was no clothing big enough to withstand that body - but mom or not, there was no way a pasty the size of a trashcan lid trying helplessly to conceal that throbbing basketball sized nipple tangled with veins and twitching on breasts big enough to smother an elephant was not going to give him a raging hard on. He couldn't help it, even with the insane mass of the other two girls, remembering when Sarah's peaks had first crossed a hundred inches around causing him to erupt 3 times, or focusing on how Marcy competed with her, pushing each other to greater and greater sizes till gravitic weight chambers could barely challenge them. He tried to focus on the near constant state of pre-cum when the girls pecs got to be five feet deep and Marcy would pec fuck the replica Parthenon Pillars in their room, squeezing them to dust as Sarah would flex her biceps so hard they'd erupt another set of biceps, the damn near skin splitting mass as tall as a full grown man and erupting from the bent arm of a 5 foot tall 19 year old - that was nothing compared to what he was seeing now. If her cum inducing mega chest was already enough that he had to fight not to blow his dick clear off his body, her biceps were what broke him.

The chamber they worked out in was the size of a full gym - sixty feet long on the widest side. He knew, he approved the plans.

The cum started spraying as he registered that his Mom's relaxed biceps stretched across the *whole fucking room*.

Veins like meat lightning thundered from ridge to ridge on those sideways abominations of muscular lust, as the fucking things leapt from normal human sized arms like a bus trying to leap a chasm in some 90's action movie, a bus made of meat, vein, and shreds as deep and textured as haystacks. Fuck, maybe bigger than buses - COMPLETELY UNFLEXED. Marcy and Sarah were flexing so hard their biceps were turning into triceps and their pecs buried their faces up to their foreheads and they appeared to be cumming themselves - Christ - the two of them together at full flex couldn't make up a fifth of that relaxed bicep. And the cherry on the top? She was biting her lip, purring softly saying "oh, you kids" with a gentle teasing, a husky sensuality.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCK" he moaned as he unloaded a firehose of cum along that bicep and she just giggled, causing her pecs to ripple slightly, breasts quivering in response - Dennis was frothing at the mouth, eyes rolled back as his nuts felt like they were white holes exploding out of him.

"Oh, Dennis - honey, calm down - shhhhhh. Sarah, you're starting split the skin on your biceps honey - I know you want to get them big baby, but don't hurt yourself....ohhhh Marcy, if you keep cumming you'll fall!"
She scoops them all together with her biceps, pressing them to her breasts gently. The light squeezing of her chest from gathering them like tiny chicks made her pecs erupt like some rocky vesuvius, netted in pipe thick veins, the slight movement of her biceps along their bodies caused those masses to ripple slightly. My god, that slight movement made her pecs bury her face, the upper sweep stretching above her head, the outer bulges throbbing with mass now fifteen feet long. Did her biceps just crash through the wall from the slight movement? Dennis was pressed up against her enormous soft breasts, Marcy pressed against him, really feeling how enormous she was compared to him - fuck, Sarah's biceps were slightly splitting, almost eight fucking feet long, and still so tiny compared to his Mom, and those slightly flexing pecs.....Dennis shuddered thinking "this is wrong, this is so wrong" but his cock was so hard he was afraid it would split just like Sarah's monstrous bicep - "Fuck, I'm already ready to cum again".
She cooed gently "Oh you kids, you're getting my muscles excited, I might have to flex if you keep this up!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 neoverseomega (UN: neoverseomega at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1597562-Picture-Perfect/cid/3149913-Beyond-a-bit-teasing