*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Angelic Salvation
  2. Knock Knock....
  3. Reaping whirlwind
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1226488-Angelic-Salvation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1683762
Travel to either the Koprulu Sector or to Azeroth in this interactive. 3,160+Views
This choice: Cue the cavalry!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

Angelic Salvation

    by: Rear Admiral Zassiliss
To say that things had not gone well would be a major understatement.
Kyle ducked behind the rocky ridge top as Dominion marines took pot shots at him and his forces. They were totally pinned down and the dominion's siege tanks were firing unabated. The barracks had been hit several times and was badly damaged, the zerg biosteel would heal, given enough time.

Xyff and the Zreg were now directly behind the Dominion forces, if they were to attack now the Dominion marines would shred them.

The marine to Kyle's left screamed in pain and fell backwards rolling down the ridge, he was probably still alive. Infested Terrans were more resilient then the vanilla version.

The ground beneath Kyle's feet suddenly decided to revolt and throw him and his marines. A loud sonic boom split the sky followed by a massive explosion. Kyle stood and looked into the plain below, the Dominion forces were in complete disarray. A trio of CA/F-17B Wraith Starfighters headed back for the upper atmosphere before the Goliaths could get a lock on them. The Grim Angels squadron wasn't really a true squadron, Kyle's troops had found three intact wraiths on a brood wars battlefield and got them back into working order. Most of the marines had been torched by the firebombs dropped by wraiths.

Kyle smiled as he psionicly contacted Xyff and ordered him to attack.

The battle didn't last long after that. The goliaths and tanks were ripped to pieces by the Zerglings, Kyle and his marines provided fire support.

Kyle smiled, they'd bought some more time.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. This time they get away!

*Noteb*
2. More trouble!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rear Admiral Zassiliss (UN: zassiliss at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BIG BAD WOLF is 35 on June 3 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1683762-A-StarcraftWarcraft-Story/cid/1226488-Angelic-Salvation