*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Tough Choices
  2. Another Option
  3. There's An App For That
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748034-Theres-An-App-For-That/cid/1618247-Tough-Choices
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1748034
Laura finds an iPhone app that allows her to change herself and others.
This choice: Laura decides it's too dangerous, and looks at other features.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Tough Choices

    by: GrowingNikki
Laura finally decided that though it would be interesting to grow into a giantess or shrink into an ant she didn't know if the phone would grow or shrink with her thus making it a challenge to get back to her original size. In the end she wanted to experiment with the phone some more before taking such a big leap.

She spent several minutes excitedly scanning the various options on the 'More' tab. Everything sounded to incredible she hardly knew where to start. At last she narrowed down her selections to two that she thought could make for a good test. There was a selection that was simply called 'Superhuman Abilities.' Clearly no matter what was listed there would be awesome and Laura had dreamed of having superpowers since she was old enough to read comics. The other choice that caught her eye was called 'Historical Adjustments.' This one intrigued her because it sounded like she could actually alter her past so that she was in a better place. Perhaps she could rewrite an entirely new and happier life.

While thinking over her two choices Laura noticed another button at the top of the screen next to her own name that read 'Create New Profile.' She tapped this and was greeted with a popup that read:

NEVER BE ALONE AGAIN WITH OUR NEW FEATURE!!

Want to create a brand new person from scratch?
Now you can with our human profiler!
Build from hundreds of preselected options in our creation wizard
or build your new friend, family member or lover from the ground
up with every vital statistic and psychological predisposition
at your fingertips. Get started right now!

Under this message were three buttons that read, 'Launch Creation Wizard,' 'Start from scratch,' and 'Go back.'

This option posed yet another temptation to Laura. She could create her own, brand new person? Someone to be her friend or (her eyes passed over the popup message on screen to make sure she hadn't just imagined the word) a lover. It was a tempting idea, but was it too much?

Then

After consideration Laura decided on...

You have the following choices:

1. Superhuman Abilities

2. Historical Adjustments

3. Create New Profile

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 GrowingNikki (UN: gunslinger1999 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
GrowingNikki has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1748034-Theres-An-App-For-That/cid/1618247-Tough-Choices