*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go shear Jane.
  2. Rise and Shine
  3. Go milk Bess
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1797597-Go-shear-Jane
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Go shear Jane.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Go shear Jane.

    by: TheFriendlyReviewer
You go to the barn and see a giant fluff ball of white fur, you move some of the hair to see two light blue eyes. Sasha was right when she had said Jane has been sheered in a while.

"So your Jane right?" You asked making the puff ball move. "I don't know, are you trying to nod?" You ask again making the puffball move. "Could you please say yes?"

"Y..yes." The puffball spoke in a soft gentle voice.

"Ok, um do you know where the sheers are?" You ask. A small hand pokes out of the fur pointing to a nearby crate that had sheep shears on it. You pick them up, turning them on and you begin to shear Jane. You decided to start a conversation, "So...what's it like to be a sheep?" Jane remains silent as you shear her. When you were done you saw she looked very nice without all of that wool. You looked down and saw all of the pile of wool at yours and her feet. "I better clean this up."

"I-its fine, I'll get it." Jane stated. Your surprised to hear her speak a bit, but you shrug it off and

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go to groom Maria

*Noteb*
2. Wake up Luna

*Noteb*
3. Vicky's at the Chickens!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TheFriendlyReviewer (UN: ghostdog1235 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1797597-Go-shear-Jane