*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1597523-Memories-of-foul-man-handling
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Men's · #1914593
When the girls are away, your father will play
This choice: Wait around, remembering past torture.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Memories of foul man handling

    by: guys_rule
Edited and retold in more detail
Oh man, you are filled with anticipation. You've always felt some sort of attraction towards your father, but you never knew he'd actually do something like this. You were so afraid that he'd spend the entire time bullying you and tormenting you with his gas, but damn, this big, matured, muscular man you call your father is about to relieve all your sexual fantasies. You should have seen this from so long ago. You go to your room, sit on your bed, and lay back, remembering all the things that should have made you think of this possible outcome.
-------------------
The official torture began when you turned 7. Ever since then, this big, large father of yours has been taking every chance he got to fart on you. You remember one time where you were pleasently reading your book when suddenly, your father came in with his buddy, Dan, holding a video camera. Your dad told you to keep reading. While you read, Dan began recording what was going on. Your father stood above you as you layed down. He slightly bends over and slowly pulls down his well fitting gym pants, revealing his bare, buttocks, with slightly visible tanlines. He hits the book out of your hand and before you know it, he's sitting on your head. With you laying down, his manly ass practically engulfed your head. As you screamed, he let out a thunderous fart. Such a foul smelling, powerful fart, a fart you'll never forget. Patting his belly with pride, your father began to bounce a bit up and down on your head. The embarrassment you felt was amplified even more by the fact that Dan was recording the whole thing. Your father let out another fart in your ear before groaning with relief and getting back up. You remember looking up at your father and asking why he'd do this. He gave back a cocky, sadistic look that said "Get used to it, kid", and from then on, the torture just got worse.
-------------------
You sit up, turn on your TV, but don't pay attention to it. You remember more of the past you endured.
It's morning, you're 7 years old and you wanted breakfast. At the fridge, however, is your buff, well groomed father in his red bath robe. You walk up to the fridge and tell him,
"Good morning dad!" you tell him
"Good morning, runt," he replies
"I'm not a runt, daddy!" you respond.
You walk directly behind him and wait for him to finish. He bends down to get something from the lower levels of the fridge. His toned, robe-covered ass brushes up against your face. Seriously, your nose and lips are now touching his buttcrack with the only thing in between being his bath robe. You are about to yell, you take in a short breath to do so, and just as you do, out comes a huge hunk of your manly father's rancid gas, filling up your nose and mouth. Your yell of his name doesn't even make a sound over that huge fart. Your dad begins to shake his gloots in shere mockery of you before getting up and smiling. He chuckles at your reaction to the taste of his flatulence.
-------------------
You remember back when you were 8, and Dad's friends were over. You wanted to set something to record on TiVo while they were watching the game. Big mistake. You were lucky your mom was home, but that didn't save you 100%. When you finished setting your cartoon to record, you turned around and your field of vision is nearly entirely cut off by Bill's hairy, fat muscle ass, mooning you in front of everyone. They laugh as you run to your room disgusted.
-------------------
Again at 8, you remember having a fun day with your dad at a Chuck E. Cheese. While you were playing a game with him, he asked you
"Son, have you ever seen a grown man naked?"
You don't remember your response. What you do remember is that that night, he entered your room completely naked. He sat down and had a talk with you. He patted you on the back and kissed you on your lips. He then got up, making sure to fart in your face while doing so.
-------------------
As a kid, you loved bubble baths, and loved taking them. Well, once Dad drank quite a lot of beer and had to take a wicked piss. Seeing you in the bathtub was far too much of an opportunity. He completely ignored the toilet, unzipped his pants, pulled down his underwear, and took an incredibly long, relieving piss on you and your bathwater. The girls weren't home, so you had to endure it. He leaned his head back and let out a sexy sigh of relief as he showered you with his urine.
"Now this, hehee, this is some good ass parenting" he stated as he shook his dick the necessary amount of times.
That was the first time he ever urinated on you, and a week later, he did it again, and a few days after that, he and his friends all did it at once. Once, Dan was babysitting you for three hours after school for a week. Peeing on you was next to farting on you as his favorite form of interaction.
-------------------
At 9, you used to play wrestling with your sister's dolls. Once, while Hoss was over, he caught you. He tricked you into "play" wrestling him, even taking off his shirt and pants, leaving him only in his underwear. Needless to say, agreeing to wrestle him was a huge mistake. He tricked you into a corner and gave you one hell of a bronco buster that lasted a whole minute. He then got up, slowly turned around, and gave you a 3 minute long, firm, gassy stinkface.


Yup, these men loved nothing more than to make you stink. They got quite a good feeling out of it, especially your own father. But it was about to get much worse. When you were 10, you started getting regular erections and, well... your Dad certainly noticed...

You have the following choices:

1. Memories continue

*Noteb*
2. Just get back to the story

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 guys_rule (UN: sage94 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guys_rule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1597523-Memories-of-foul-man-handling