*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Herm
  2. A Not-So-Normal Day
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/3234654-Herm
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LGV
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1923908
You are a Gastromancer, a wizard that gains power by devouring other people and creatures!
This choice: Herm  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Herm

    by: temp404
"...little herm... Only starting working here. How old you were? Eight years?"
"...ten."
"Oh, right! Back then I almost regret that I took you as my apprentice when you burn down a cauldron..."
"M-maybe you better tell me about that quest?"
"Oh, yes, now listen carefully dear. People start disappearing in the forest near the town, so mayor recruit us to deal with it."
"Uh... I think this work is more suitable for city guard or Adventure's Guild..."
"Well, yes I said it to him, but mayor said that he sent half of the guard's to the king to the war, and he had another clash with Guildmaster, so he don't want to deal with guild. So he decide to contact us, and I think this quest would show your capabilities!"
"But, isn't it too dangerous?"
"Well, maybe. But I believe that you'll be successful! In other case, I already have few candidates to your place."
"Eh, that wasn't motivating... So, when do I have to be off?"
"Hmm, I got a few requests, so you have to brew several potions today... Well, you'll start your quest tomorrow's morning. Oh, this reminds me how my master entrusted me my first work..."
"Yes, yes! I already heard this story million times!"
         So the day continues as usual, you brew potions, listening Lustria's stories, learn some magic spells and listen Lustria's stories and in the evening you go to the bed, at least without any stories. You love your mentor, but she's a little too talkative.
         You look at yourself through the mirror, well today nothing changes. While Madame Lustria is very curvy woman, you could be described as rail. You have cute face and long red hair, also you were pretty tall. Your body is pretty flat, your breasts were almost non-existent as well as your butt. So you are ordinary thin girl. Well, almost ordinary girl, as you were born with both male and female genitals. Well, you have important event tomorrow, so better go to the bed
         Next morning you were standing before the forest, Madame Lustria teleported you here, so you don't had to go here on your own. A few hours later you reach the place were people disappearing. There you found...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Monsters

*Noteb*
2. Witches

*Noteb*
3. Bandits

4. Animals

*Noteb*
5. Nothing

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 temp404 (UN: rtemp404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LGV has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1923908-Rise-of-the-Gastromancer/cid/3234654-Herm