*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Indian Mother and Daughter
  2. Let it Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1682131-The-Indian-Mother-and-Daughter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: The Indian Mother and Daughter  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Indian Mother and Daughter

    by: John Doe
You decided to go for the Indian family. They were going on the same flight you were, so they would surely be able to take you back to the gate. And whatever frustration they had at each other, they certainly wouldn't harm a defenseless little man...right?

You dodged out of the way of the shoe coming your way, and began your advance. You began to fear as the area became more crowded, and you quickened your pace. Finally, after a fear fraught few minutes of dodging wayward feet, you made it out of the main traffic of the food court. You were out of immediate danger, and so you took the time to examine your hopes at salvation.

They hadn't even touched their Chinese food, as they were too busy arguing. It also appeared that the argument was far from over, which gave you plenty of time to either stowaway or to get their attention. You had yet to decide on which option to choose.

Each of them had the same standard looking suitcase with a few deviations. The teenager's suitcase had a purple theme and the name Kushala encrusted into wood on the front of it. You guessed that this was her name. Her mother's suitcase had no distinguishing features, it was straight up black.

The two women dressed differently, but each was extremely attractive. The mother was skinny, and her form-fitting business suit exemplified her ass and boobs even when sitting down. She had raven black hair that fell below her shoulders, and had sharp facial features. She wore black pumps with stockings.

By contrast, Kushala was chubby, but she put that extra weight to good use. She looked to have double DDs under her tight fitting blouse, and her jeans revealed an absolutely huge butt. Like her mother, she had long raven black hair, but had a softer face with large lips. She wore sandals which showed off her gorgeous feet.

After gaping at these women for quite a long time, you realize that you should probably make a move. You could either go for one of their suitcases and ride it out without their noticing you, or you could get close to them by climbing up one of their feet. You think for a split second before deciding...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Climb on the Mother's Suitcase

2. Climb on Kushala's Suitcase

*Noteb*
3. Climb the Mother's feet

4. Climb Kushala's feet

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 John Doe (UN: willster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/1682131-The-Indian-Mother-and-Daughter