*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1705789-A-gift-used-to-help-others
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1962797
A young man inherits something useful from a now deceased family member, but at what cost?
This choice: A blessing, a power you can use to help others  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A gift used to help others

    by: Unknown
Isaac didn't understand what was going on. "A blessing?" He thought, he didn't even know who this relitive of his was. Let alone that they were capble of abilities that Isaac up to this point thought only existed in fantasy. But before he could ask anymore questions, he woke up.

The daylight waa bright despite the lack of any sunshine. In fact the whole sky was covered in clouds. Issac had more questions then answers, but that would have to wait for it was time for the daily routines. He got our of bed and was already out the door.

Now on his way to his part time job, Isaac would his up a local coffee shop for a cup and muffin. Everything seemed normal walking in, the usual patrons were there, as was the very cute cashier that Issac kind of had a thing for. The girl's name was Cassandra, and she always had a bit of a smile everytime Issac walked in.

"Hey Issac, the usual?"

"Heh, oh yeah"

Isaac blushed a little as Cassandra went off to get his order ready. While she was gone, Issac got a good look at a patron he had never seen there before. It was a woman, a pretty young woman, probably in her 20's. She had dark brown hair and was actually very pretty in the face. What was so off about her was just how obese she was. She was easily one of the fattest women Isaac had ever met.

"My god she's enormous."

Isaac thought to himself. Indeed the woman was quite the eue opener, with a belly so large it was a mirical if she could reach the table in front of it. Her ass was so huge that Isaac noticed she was sitting on two seats. Everything else was so bubbly.

As he staired at her, Issac noticed something that he wasen't quite sure was real.

You have the following choices:

1. He was starting to swell

*Noteb*
2. She was starting to change, based on someone Issac was thinking of

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Inthecourt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1962797-The-Inheritance/cid/1705789-A-gift-used-to-help-others