*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/G95SXN2MS-The-Birthday-Girl
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2069009
A beautification GTS interactive that's all about nice girls growing into sexual goddesses
This choice: Redheads. Gotta love them  •  Go Back...
Chapter #10

The Birthday Girl

    by: Morgenstern
She was a ghost.

She had been a ghost for one year, two months, nine days, seventeen hours and- Raelyn checked her watch. And twelve minutes. Not that she was counting, of course.

Like most ghosts, she had unfinished business. She'd been accepted into MIT, declaring dual psychotherapy and programming majors. She dreamed of harnessing AI to create limitless mental health tools. To create patient, perfect savants that offered counseling at scales so efficient as to be effectively free to all. Of course, somebody would make a buck off it at first but, in time, she imagined her tools becoming as commonplace as coffee cups. Digital agents making lives better. The shining sword for her crusade against the human condition.

Instead, she was still in the town she grew up in, locked in a weekly struggle to hang onto her remote studies certification. Being Hannah Grant's best friend was like being a handful of space dust pulled along behind a fiery star. Insignificant and impossible to see in the glare. And like that dust, she couldn't escape the star's pull, the trajectory of her life bent into a closed loop. A desperate hanger-on. A pet. No, a vestige of Hannah's life before her so-called 'faerie puberty' had changed everything.

She couldn't even blame Hannah. Her friend had done nothing but treasure their friendship after she'd blossomed. She'd even encouraged Ray to leave for college, promising to visit on all their special days.

Her phone chirped a few bars of INXS's 'closer'.

|Ray? I need a special favor. Come over asap?

Raelyn gasped. 'Special' was a magical word between them.

On-on-on my way! Bring anything?|

|Maybe laptop.

She swiftly slipped her custom rig into its tote, checked her hair (she'd dyed it just yesterday), and scooped up her keys.

Once again rushing to do Hannah's bidding. Oh so desperate for her 'special' treat.

No, no one could hate Hannah. That was biologically impossible. But she could hate herself.

Getting in the car, heart still racing, Raelyn reminisced on the days leading up to Hannah's apotheosis one year, two months, and nine days ago...

- - -

She'd just turned eighteen with Hannah soon to follow. Hannah was growing increasingly excited not just by her approaching adulthood, but because her mother kept telling her she had a "Faerie Puberty' coming. Rose could smell it, or something. They'd tried Googling it but couldn't find anything. Rose insisted Hannah prepare a wish for the occasion. The problem was, while Hannah's towering, gorgeous mom was flatly the most beautiful woman in the world and had the career and money to show for it, she could also be weird sometimes. They guessed Rose had meant a 'second puberty' so Hannah might be looking forward to a last little growth spurt. As the days ticked down, Hannah crafted her birthday wish.

"Mom said I could have 'anything'", Hannah laughed. "Anything? Ok. I want anything ...that makes anyone sexier than me!" She was quite pleased with herself like she'd tricked a genie into giving her more wishes. Raelyn thought it was a little sad her friend was so insecure about her looks. But who could blame Hannah for that? Pretty enough she could maybe be a model. But she lived in a mansion bought with modeling money and really, there was just no chance she'd ever live up to her mother's legacy.

The party was modest enough for a family of such wealth. All her friends from school were there. So was her more-boyfriend-than-not Morgan, who had graduated the year before. Hannah skipped a formal party dress, opting for a cute silver bustier and her favorite yoga pants. The top had been Raelyn's - back then they were the same size and could swap clothes. Stories and jokes were told and Rose solemnly reminded everyone that Hannah had been born at 7:25 pm, which was an exceptionally lucky number (a few scratched their heads at that, but chalked it up to Rose being Rose). Hannah seemed woozy during dinner but perked up when the cake arrived. She shot Raelyn a conspiratorial glance, who saw Hannah mouthing her wish three times like a spell before blowing out the eighteen candles.

As the cake was being carved and passed around, Hannah nearly fainted. Rose was at her side in a flash.

Hannah nearly fell a second time and that was that. Rose scooped her daughter into her arms and stared at Raelyn, tossing her head to indicate she should follow. Mr. Grant insisted everyone could stay to finish their cake, but the party was clearly ending. Folks quietly wished the Birthday Girl a speedy recovery and left.

Raelyn had to practically run to keep up with the 7'8" woman's determined stride as they approached the side of the mansion where Hannah and Liam's suites faced out on a private pool area. She swept into her daughter's room and laid her out on the broad bed. Hannah groggily insisted she was fine.

Stay here," Rose looked down at her. "And thank you, human. I'm so glad my daughter has someone who loves her to share this with."

Rose withdrew, closing the door behind her. It was probably her imagination she heard the door lock shut.

Ray sat on the edge of the bed beside Hannah, holding her hand and listening to her deep breaths. Before long Hannah sat back up, insisting she was feeling much better. She crawled to the edge so they could sit together, leaning shoulder to shoulder.

"It's almost time," Hannah said. "My real birthday is at 7:25 and 25 seconds. Mom says it's lucky because it's seven-seven-seven. The Jackpot Girl."

"I saw you make your wish." Raelyn poked her gently with a finger as the last seconds ticked down.

"Yeah. 'I want anything that makes anyone sexier than me.' Too bad it's not real. I would have really liked it if-"

Exactly one second after she turned 18, Hannah was interrupted mid-sentence by an incredible rush of pleasurable energy. She arched her back with a hiss, pressing her meager breasts into the cups of her bustier.

Her Faerie Puberty had arrived.

"Oohhhh Godddd!" she moaned, flopping back into her bed. Her body began convulsing in the most sheet-rippingly pleasurable orgasm she had ever experienced in her life. Her hands instinctively cupped the crotch of her yoga pants, rubbing and stimulating her now indescribably sensitive clit. The sensation was incredible, drowning out the worried cries of her best friend calling her name. Waves of pleasure blasted outward from her sex, washing over her, dominating her senses so that she was unaware of the ways her body began shifting and sexualizing in every possible way.

It was as if her vaguely worded wish had been heard and granted by some perverted genie who instantly inspected every woman on the planet, looking to harvest any characteristics that could be considered sexier than Hannah no matter how minute. With that growing catalog in hand, the genie began to enhance Hannah to levels significantly sexier by comparison.

Raelyn straddled the thrashing Birthday Girl, trying to pull her frenzied, clawing hands away from her crotch. Hannah moaned in another massive orgasm, her hair lengthening and spilling across the bed to cover more than a quarter of the huge bed. Hannah's dull auburn locks grew thicker and glossier every second until her hair was so shiny light reflecting off it danced across the ceiling as she writhed.

Hannah's eyes sparkled with deep arousal as she gazed up at Raelyn before a sudden twist of her widening hips threw Raelyn to the center of the bed. She rolled up onto her hands and knees, trapping her friend beneath her like a living cage.

"Oh, God! More!" she moaned, growing a full eighteen inches taller in a single sensuous rush that split all the seams of her yoga pants from waist to ankles and sent the bustier flying across the room with a loud snap! A change that carried her libido to unexplored heights as she looked down at awestruck Raelyn gazing back at her in lust.

Pinned under an emerging goddess, Raelyn watched as the raw sexuality of every feature of her friend's face was amplified, improving upon the very best features of all the sexiest girls on the internet. Another shudder of pleasure perfected her skin: the smooth creamy surface would never need make-up again. Her tongue darted over her lips as they plumped and grew naturally glossy. She shook her head back and forth, reshaping her neck into something slender and perfect.

"Oh, Ray. I feel a big one coming..." She laughed, dropping down to her elbows as she tugged Ray's hands to pin them beneath both girl's paltry breasts.

Raelyn felt the throbbing heat building under her palms through the soft fabric cups. Hannah gasped in overwhelming pleasure as her breasts abruptly swelled. In seconds tit flesh overflowed the borrowed top. Bursting free, her now rampant tits rocketed through the alphabet: DD, F, G, H, I, and onwards to settle at O-M-G cups, still graced with impossible firmness and rounding into the sexiest, most perfect shape other girls could only dream of.

Meanwhile, her imaginative Faerie Puberty still sought to make her sexier in Every. Possible. Way. Vocal cords enhanced to produce a silkier, more erotic voice. A mind flooded with sexual knowledge to make her a mind-blowingly skilled lover. Mannerisms evolved to give her the most sexual walk of any girl on earth. Unconscious motor skills that flaunted her curves to the fullest. New nerve clusters packed into her erogenous zones so densely she would cum longer and harder than anyone else on Earth. She even began secreting a rose bouquet-scented pheromone that heightened the arousal of others around her.

In less than five minutes, Hannah's Faerie Puberty came and went, leaving her reborn as a living sex goddess that made even her world-famous mother look a little... frumpy.

She looked down and the girl beneath her, equal parts aroused and terrified by her pornographic metamorphosis. She took several deep breaths that did nothing to quench the fire in her loins.

"Ray? Wanna fuck?"

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, all my yes!

*Noteb*
2. Maybe the Faerie Puberty isn't over...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Morgenstern (UN: morgenstern11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sowega Returns has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2069009-Endless-Beauty/cid/G95SXN2MS-The-Birthday-Girl