*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Take it to school
  2. Lisa
  3. A new family....toy?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461477-Take-it-to-school
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2151224
A husband and father creates a shrink ray, someone gets their hands on it. PLEASE ADD!!!!
This choice: Take it to school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Take it to school

    by: Marcinballa
Lisa casually slipped the shrink ray into her backpack with the rest of her books. She was hoping that her dad would not notice it missing for the time being. Even if he did, Lisa hoped he would understand why she took it.

What she really wanted to do was show the shrink ray to her biology teacher, Ms. Alvarez. She was the teacher who Lisa was closest too and Lisa thought she would be equally fascinated and intent on experimenting with it.

Lisa pulled her car up to the parking lot, she had come to school earlier than usual. Her intention was to see Ms. Alvarez before school started.

Lisa walked through the halls. There were very few students in the high school yet, as school did not start for another 45 minutes. Then she heard an irritating voice that made her eyes immediately role call out to her.

"Hey bitch, what're you doing here so early?" the voice said.

Lisa immediately recognized the voice as Rachel Cutler. Rachel was a very popular cheerleader, who for some reason just seemed to have it out for Lisa.

"What now, Rachel," Lisa said in annoyance. Normally she just would've ignored Rachel and walked away, but she was just in a no-crap kind of mood today. She had been so excited to meet up with Ms. Alvarez that she was offended Rachel was already trying to ruin her day.

"Nothing to do with you, loser," Rachel snapped. "But then again who does," Rachel smirked as two of her friends laughed behind her. Lisa couldn't even remember who these girls were, she just knew they were essentially Rachel clones.

"Whatever," Lisa said, trying not to engage. A little voice in her head was telling her to use the shrink ray and teach Rachel a lesson. Does she decide to do that or continue to see Ms. Alvarez?

You have the following choices:

1. Fire the shrink ray at Rachel

2. Go up to see Ms. Alvarez

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marcinballa (UN: marcinballa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marcinballa has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2151224-Familys-New-Shrink-Ray/cid/2461477-Take-it-to-school