*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amanda
  2. Give it a try
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2847186-Amanda
by T
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2220278
An app that can change anyone’s personality to what you want.
This choice: Amanda  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Amanda

    by: T
You look through the door to your sisters room to her watching Bobs Burgers with her boyfriend on FaceTime. Her boyfriends name was Jalen was the starting point guard at Penn State. They started dating senior year of high school and are coming up on they’re 3 year anniversary, even though they probably cheat on each other every weekend.

Amanda: Are you coming over this weekend?
Jalen: Fasho, you know I’m tryna destroy that ass after work this week.
Amanda: Stop I’m getting horny, I gotta wait until my family’s asleep.
Jalen: You at least tryna give me a look?

You see your sister get up and show her boobs towards the phone and faces the door. She looks up and drops her T-shirt out of her mouth. You know she’s about to yell and you take the picture before she can. What setting was on it?

You have the following choices:

1. Worship you

2. Slave

*Noteb*
3. Child

*Noteb*
4. Dyke

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T (UN: silvertop69 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
T has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2220278-The-Personality-App/cid/2847186-Amanda