*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Bribing Brooke
  2. Cute & Confident Wider
  3. It Begins...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3231294-Bribing-Brooke
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Bribery—Mikayla has an idea as to how to get Brooke off of her back...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bribing Brooke

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Chapter originally written by Mr.Tones

"Mikayla you are NOT about to abandon me with all the chores just so you can go to a house party like you're a damned teen again!"

"Oh fuck off would you? I'll still do them, but I'll do them tomorrow, so don't get your granny panties in a twist!"

It was Saturday night and once again an infamous Wider sister fight had broken out. There were many house duties that ended up needing to be done by week's end, trash, some basic cleaning and other such things, but Mikayla wasn't interested in doing anything of the like this time around. A party was being thrown down town by an old popular high school friend of theirs and Mikayla did not want to miss it. She's been on a dry spell for parties and this was exactly what she needed. Cheap booze, handsome guys, and mindless pop music set to max volume.

But Brooke was not about to stand for that shit.

"No! I don't care if you do it tomorrow or not, that's not the point! If we start saying "I'll just do it tomorrow" we'll keep slipping until nothing is getting done! We need to keep to a schedule, which means it doesn't matter if the biggest party of all time is going on across the street, chores come first!"

"If it's that God damned important then why don't you do it huh?! I'm not missing that party and if that means the chores don't get done tonight then so be it!"

"You lazy slut!"

"Controlling bitch!"

This wasn't getting them anywhere and Mikayla knew it. While most assumed they never learned from how much they fought, the smaller blond paid attention to how they progressed and she already knew where this one was going. They'd scream at each other some more until either she stormed out while giving her sister the bird or until Brooke told her to just hurry up and get the fuck out.

It seemed like a win-win for Mikayla, but ending it that way always guaranteed that they'd just pick it up whenever she got home. This could potentially even turn into another week long argument where literally every interaction breaks down into screeching matches. While they fought plenty, neither really enjoyed it when things got that bad, if only because it rips away any semblance of peace the two try to maintain in the house.

Mikayla desperately wished there was a way to just get her shitty, bossy sister to shut the fuck up about every little thing. What was so wrong with doing the chores tomorrow really? All Brooke had to do was make her dinner and relax doing whatever boring thing she does in her free time.

Wait, dinner?

"Brooke, listen! If I order you pizza tonight and pay for it will you shut the hell up about the chores at least until in the morning?"

"PIZZA?! Are you seriously trying to pay me off with pizza?!"

"Yeah, from Oscar's, I know they're your favorite. I'll order whatever you want, as many toppings and whatever sides. You don't have to cook tonight, you can just eat when the delivery gets here and I'll handle everything else later like I said in the morning."

Brooke was livid, she was angry, she was PISSED. Here she was trying her best to keep this house in order and here was her dumb, baby of a sister trying to weasel her way out of chores by bribing her with pizza of all things! She had to turn away from Mikayla and breathe, if she worked herself up any more she's liable to scream… again.

Trying to calm down the slightest bit before tackling the problem that was the other Wider of the house, Brooke noticed how hungry she was getting. Every time they got into a fight it was draining, and Brooke always felt better having eaten afterward, but today she had been so focused on doing HER half of the work that she hadn't sat down to eat lunch yet, even as it neared dinner time. However this spat ended she knew she'd have to cook something, at least if she still didn't feel like going out to grab take out.

Ugh, she could always just order her own delivery after they were done with this bull, but then she'd be paying. Son of a bitch she was getting annoyed and wanted nothing more than to just sit down and veg out with some mindless television. She'd done her work for the day, why did she have to deal with so much stress?

She knew why, that little shit tapping her foot impatiently behind her. But that same little shit was offering a deal. Quick, easy, free food for letting her go to that dumb party. Brooke hated it, but it was tempting. If Mikayla kept to her word then the chores would get done regardless, it was just a matter of whether or not Brooke wanted to really enforce the schedule she'd been trying to keep.

Her stomach growling angrily seems to answer for her, take the food. Stuck, angry and hungry Brooke eventually caved to her needs and turned back to face Mikayla's big ass grin. She had heard her sister's inner "beast" growl and knew she had won.

"Okay, fuck it, you win this one time. I'm tired and hungry. So here's what's gonna happen, I'm going to sit down on the couch and relax and you're going to order me a medium deep dish meat lover's with extra cheese and teriyaki boneless wings. After that I don't want to see, hear, or THINK about you again until tomorrow when I see you CLEANING, got it?"

"AYE AYE CAPTAIN THUNDER THIGHS!"

Brooke rolled her eyes and ignored Mikayla as she left for the couch and to ease her aching bones. Mikayla quickly pulled her phone from her pocket and began rapidly tapping away on the screen so she could place the order and get going.

"Hell yeah, can't believe that worked! Though I guess I should've known that the pig couldn't resist a chance to gorge herself. Oh man, I gotta remember this one!"

Mikayla stowed away this information in her mind, more excited that she was going to get to the party soon, how truly useful it was going to be not dawning on her right now. For now she only cared about getting out and having fun, so for the moment let's skip to-
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3231294-Bribing-Brooke