*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3231333-Mikayla-Made-Her-Sister-Fatter
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2261890
Brooke & Mikayla are sisters in their 20's—this is how one made the other very, very fat
This choice: Actually—Brooke was pretty big before Mikayla had anything to do with it...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Mikayla Made Her Sister Fatter...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Sorry, this must be a little confusing for you. But it's pretty simple to explain;

Brooke had already been fat. Mikayla just sort of nudged her along the trail, so to speak. It wasn't her fault that her big sister had begun putting on weight in the first place, but it helped set the stage as to the issues that led to her further fattening her "big" sister. It might not have been her fault at first, but Mikayla would one hundred percent take responsibility for all the pounds that came afterwards... well, most of them anyway.

But... just so we're clear... why was Brooke already kind of fat?

Brooke had spent a Summer working for the Hammond Hotel through her job...

Brooke had gotten to spend a whole Summer lounging around a fucking poolside working at some fancy-schmancy hotel in North Carolina. Can you believe that? Mikayla was so jealous.

It had come with some drawbacks though. Or rather, some drawstrings, since sweats were one of the only things that Brooke could fit into once she came back. Whether it was the beach food or the hotel staff, Brooke had come back porkier than ever, and that's after leaving Mikayla to take care of their parents house for the whole Summer. Honestly, can you believe the nerve of some people? Now she's all tanned and lazy... Mikayla ought to teach her a lesson.

Brooke probably put on about thirty pounds since she'd left—what a hog, right?

Brooke had been putting in extra time at the office on some stupid project...

Brooke had been working for months on some top-secret project that had needed her to work basically nonstop for that whole time. There had been nights when she slept out at her desk, if you can believe that. Sure they paid her well, but... at what cost, right?

Anyway, that came with a promotion. Now she was all fancy-pants above everybody, and that had definitely translated to her attitude at home. To say nothing of the fact that she'd been stressing and binging her troubles away on cheap junk from the vending machine just a few months ago. Brooke liked to pretend that she'd come out on top, but the truth was that all she'd gotten out of that ordeal (that both of them had to go through, considering how often Brooke lashed out at her sister!) was a pay raise and a gut. And Mikayla was not standing for this new superior attitude.

Throughout the whole thing, Brooke's probably put on like sixty pounds—a big head and a fatass? Lol.

Brooke actually won a scratch-off ticket a while back...

Ugh. That stupid fucking scratch-off ticket. Who cares if she had wise investments or whatever? Nobody cared about cryptocurrency or anything like that, and Brooke didn't either! She was just aaaaall about reaping the rewards that came with it...

Okay, so back in college Brooke actually got lucky for once and bought a scratch-off ticket that had netted her a cool thousand dollars. Sweet, right? But instead of blowing it all like Mikayla had suggested, you know, having fun with it, she decided to "invest" it. About the most Brooke thing that she could have done. She bought a fortune in this really obscure cryptocurrency and managed to make a huge payday off of it—enough that she'd actually bought the house from her parents? Ugh, what a kissass. Speaking of asses, hers was pretty huge. All that fine dining and laying around at her nice cushy job had turned her into a real fatcat in more ways than one.

All in all Brooke had probably put on a hundred pounds since she'd cashed out her cryptocurrency—what was that, like three hundred and fifty pounds? What a cow.

Brooke had gone to this school called Buttercombe Academy...

And gawd don't you ever dare forget it. Like seriously, she liked to remind people every chance she got. Nobody cares that you went to some prep school in the mountains, Brooke. All it means is you got to spend your high-school years living in a dorm room. Shut up.

It went a long way to explaining where that superior attitude came from. Honestly, Mikayla didn't see the point. While Brooke was away wearing uniforms or whatever, she got to actually live her life. And she had to come home to go to college anyway, so she shouldn't be so high-and-mighty. But all jokes aside, what did they feed her up there? Brooke came back a total cow. To the point where even her best friend Olivia could barely recognize her. Not that Mikayla was all that surprised; Brooke had always had a big appetite even before she left for that stupid school. Just so she could wind up at a desk job at DynaCorp. Must suck to suck, smarty-pants!

Would you believe that Brooke weighs four hundred and fifty pounds? What a fucking whale...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Brooke's Bloated Beach Bod

*Noteb*
2. Brooke is Large and In Charge

*Noteb*
3. Brooke the Big Fat Piggy Bank

*Noteb*
4. Brooke the Buttercombe Alum

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2261890-I-Made-My-Sister-Fat/cid/3231333-Mikayla-Made-Her-Sister-Fatter