*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Practice as usual
  2. Dreams and breakfast
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/NKPFFDNBT-Practice-as-usual
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Nenen
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #2300091
A human in an anthro world has an unique way of taking over them.
This choice: Practice "Wear" with Mom, as usual.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Practice as usual

    by: Nenen
You know Mom means well but, you don't feel ready yet. "Sorry Mom. I just… don't feel ready for it yet." She simply nods and smiles at you.

"It's fine sweetie. It's your power and your choice. I'll be in my room if you wish to practice more." With that the talk changed topic and soon breakfast ends. Emi goes to her own room and Mom to hers, with you following soon after. "Alright dear, feel free to put me on. Let's do 4 days this time. And as always, you're free to use my body however you want inside the house, okay?" You nod and your mom undresses. (https://static1.e621.net/data/da/31/da31...) Mom is a very attractive woman, her white fur and hair shine in the light. She may be a bit pudgy, but that adds to her charm. She has big E cup breasts and a big ass. You don't really feel any lust towards her though. It took time for you to get used to Anthros, and even more to get your bearings about how to feel towards them. And by then you just saw her as she is. Your mom. Not to mention the many times you have "worn" her makes you see her body the same way you see our own. At first it was weird and uncomfortable, but nowadays it feels like another normal part of life. You don't feel strange being your mom, and feel pretty much okay as both yourself and her. Still, you would rather not have to "wear" her at all, even if she's okay with it. She then lays on her bed and spreads her legs. For anyone else this may seem super erotic, but you see it as a normal thing between you two by now.

You take off your own clothing and go over your mom. Then place your hands in her pussy and begin pushing in. "Nnngh…" it was very weird at first to hear your mom moan while doing this, but in a way you sort of got used to it? You feel like you can ignore it.

You keep pushing as her muscles try to help in the process of pushing you in. Her pussy spreads open wider than should be possible as you keep going in. Mom moans as usual and you continue, getting more of your body in. The torso, the wait, the legs and feet. Soon Mom looks like she's very pregnant. Her belly moves as you adjust yourself and start the process. You slide your arms into hers, taking control of them quickly. Next follow your legs and feet. Somehow, you seem to fit perfectly in her.

The bulge in her stomach has decreased, her pusy is wet and her face hot. Nadia knows it isn't done yet though. Her son may have slid most of himself in but the most important part is left. She tries to bring her own head down as she feels him rise through her neck in order to help him when he grabs her head with her hands. She smiles warmly and proudly, and then, her hands push down as the bulge falls into her head, filling it completely and sending her mind to sleep.

You open your Mom's eyes to look at her room, breathing heavily. You feel your pussy quivering and your nipples erect. You feel something sliding beneath your skin and push open your pussy, making you moan as your dick stands fully erect through Mom's pussy. You may not see this as super erotic, but still see it as being intimate. You grab your dick and your breasts and start masturbating. "Mmmnnnnn~" Rubbing your member with Mom's hands, fondling her, now your breasts, pinching your nipples and moaning in her voice. No matter how many times you do it, it still feels amazing, and as always you get a strong feeling of love in your whole being. "Nngh… mom… my body… feels good~..." It doesn't take long for you to pick up the pace, playing more with your nipples and stroking faster. Then, you abandon your breasts as you insert two fingers in your pussy. "Aahhnn!" You gasp at the incredible feeling, as always. You finger and stroke yourself as you feel the orgasm coming. "Al… almost there…!" You feel thr pressure reach a critical point, and you hit your limit. "MMMMMMMMNNNNNNNGGG!!" Having done it multiple times you're able to keep your mouth shut as you hit your orgasm, cum staining your white fur as juices flow from your pussy. "Haaa… haaa… that's… better…" The heat is gone and you can think clearly again. It was very complicated to deal with the heat at first, but Mom insisted that this is an okay way of dealing with it.

She talked with you for a whole hour about why it was okay.

You just stay in her bed, resting, until you feel ready to get up. As always the first order of business is to clean yourself and wash the sheets. A quick shower does the deal good enough as you send your dick back inside Mom's body after washing it, then you put on some clothing. Mom teached you how to put on bras and now you're used to it, as well as wearing her clothes or getting her ready. As usual you pick some black yoga pants and long sleeve t-shirts that hug your figure nicely. Then pick up a nice comfy yellow sweater. You then start removing the sheets when a knock is heard. "Mom? Are you busy?"

"It's Alex right now, and not really, why?" Emi enters the room with a smile and then goes to hug you tight. "You wanted to hug Mom?"

"Well not really, although I like hugging Mom. I also like hugging you Big Bro, as well as hugging you while you're in Mom!" She nuzzles against your neck as you hug her back. "Thanks for the hugs 'Mom'." You sigh and just smile. Emi likes to roleplay a bit when you're in Mom sometimes. "Oh, I can wash that for you!"

"Emi you don-"

"Nope, I'm your daughter and I want to help, so gimme here. You should relax and watch some TV instead." She smiles and kisses your cheek before leaving. Once again you sigh but just smile. This is how life is in your family. In your house. After thinking for a bit you take Emi's suggestion and go watch TV, at least until it is time to make lunch.

TV is pretty much meh this early in the day, but you still see some good shows and movies now and then when you find them. Emi then comes and sits next to you, hugging you as you hug her back. "So, what was the deal with Alex this time 'Mom'?"

"I told 'him' to spend 4 days as 'me' before leaving my body. Should give him some time before his classes." You scratch Emi's head and she nuzzles into you, smiling all the time. "This week I have work though so won't be staying at home as much. We can still have some quality family time together though."

"Yeah, it's Saturday so maybe we could go to the mall later to watch a movie. Or we could swim in the pool!"

"We'll see after lunch sweetie." In a way you're used to this. Treating Emi both as a sister and as a daughter. You prefer the former though to be fair. You two just stay there until suddenly Emi stands up.

"Oh fuck! I forgot something!"

"Language, and what is it?"

"First, I'm an adult, I can swear if I like 'Mom'. Second, well… I may have invited some friends over for the afternoon, hehehe…" You sigh. "Sorry, 'Mom'." This time you stand up and drop the act.

"Emi, it's fine. We'll just tell them I went out camping somewhere and won't be back until a week later or something." That's your usual cover story, and to be fair you do go camping a fair number of times. "How long are they going to be around?"

"Just for today, but I said we would do stuff together so… yeah, sorry Big Bro. I guess we can't spend the day together."

"Well… I could always join as the responsible adult that I am."

"You, responsible? In what universe is that?" She says teasingly.

"In this one dear Sis." You respond in kind before walking to the kitchen and checking how much you have. "Mmmnng, not enough. I'll go buy some food Sis. How many are they again?"

"Just 3 Big Bro. 2 girls and one boy."

"Oh? Is it someone I should know about dear? You know you just need to ask me if you want some privacy~." You tease.

"'Moooooomm'. It's not like that." She pouts but then laughs. "But honestly, it's nothing like that. I think he may have a crush on one of the other two though."

"Playing matchmaker?"

"Nah, just hanging out with them." You nod and get your wallet and car keys ready. "Oh, could you get some soda for us?"

"I'll see if I can. See you later Emi."

"Later Big Bro."

And with that you leave, after putting on a pair of sneakers of course. The shopping trip was fast. You got enough to prepare and feed you 5 and did get some sodas for Emi and the others, as well as yourself. You greet a few familiar faces but overall don't make much talk before leaving back home. When you get there you hear sounds from inside the house. Opening the door you see…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nenen (UN: nenen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nenen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2300091-Anthro-Suiting-Up/cid/NKPFFDNBT-Practice-as-usual