*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730658-put-one-of-your-own-arms-in-the-guillotine
by Smiles
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1575512
When a family discovers a guillotine with magic powers, strange things happen.
This choice: ...put one of your own arms in the guillotine.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

...put one of your own arms in the guillotine.

    by: Saracen1187
Not wanting to risk any of your sister's body parts just incase, you stuck your own arm in the guillotine, and despite Emily's attempt to stop you...you pulled the string and the blade came hammering down...slicing your arm clean off at the elbow.

"Aaahhhhh, oh my god!!" your sister screamed, genuinely shocked at the sight of your arm falling onto the garage floor at the other side of the device. Seconds later however, when you stood up and smiled at her, her expression of horror turned to one of confusion. There wasn't a drop of blood in sight, and at the end of your severed arm...was a normal coverage of skin, as though nothing had been cut off at all.

"What the hell?" Emily asked, her hands still covering her mouth.

"Relax sis, I had an idea that this is what this contraption was for, otherwise why would it be in an Illusions store?" you told Emily, as you wiggled the fingers on your severed arm, it was as though it was still attached to you, and you could feel the cold garage floor against your skin.

Your sister slowly stepped forward and ran her fingers over the smooth skin at the end of your severed arm, then she bent down and picked your right arm up off the floor. "Aww man that feels weird" you chuckled, as you felt your sister's warm fingers against the flesh of your lopped-off arm.

"Want to try it?" you asked her with a grin on your face, "it doesn't hurt at all" you reassured her.

You sister, always cautious when she was unsure about something, studied the guillotine for a few moments and then shrugged her shoulders. "Sure, why not!" she said, as she handed you your own arm. You then watched your sister pull the blade back up and slide her own right arm into the stocks. "Okay, here goes!" she then mumbled, as she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The blade dropped...and again carried out the task it was designed for, severing your sister's arm at the elbow.

Amazed, your sister walked around to the other side and picked up her arm with her other hand, exactly like you she still had sensations in her limb and could move her fingers, she could even feel the pulse in her wrist.

Both of you now wore cheeky grins as you looked at each other, and you just had to ask. "Wanna swap?" you asked Emily, offering your severed arm to her.

You have the following choices:

1. Your sister agrees to swap arms.

2. She refuses and reattaches her own arm.

*Noteb*
3. Someone enters the garage.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smiles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1575512-The-Guillotine/cid/730658-put-one-of-your-own-arms-in-the-guillotine