*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/2315711-Richard-perseveers-and-tells-them-to-go-to-hell
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Dark · #1602263
Five young friends find themselves trapped in the carnival funhouse of a demented sadist.
This choice: Richard perseveers and tells them to go to hell, earning him hours more tickling.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Richard perseveers and tells them to go to hell...

    by: Flappybob
The girls thought it was time to kick things up a notch by tickling his belly as well as his side's.

"NOOOOOOHOHOHOOO. YOU PEOPLE ARE EEEEHEHEHEVIL. I HATE YOOOHOHOHOOOU" Richard howled as his torture continued.

"Just sell your soul and it all stops. We don't mind. We just looooove tickling your adorable wittle tummy and sides. Or maybe you love this as much as we do. Tickle tickle cutie. Ooh is it bad? You want the goats to stop licking? How about HERE?" the girls teased as they got his belly button.

"WAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAA. NONONOOOOHOHOHOOO. THAT'S A TICKLE SPOOOHOHOHOOOT. OOOHOHOHOHOHOOO NOOOOOOOOOO. GOOOOHOHOHOOO TO HELL" Richard screamed.

"OK girls, remove the goats, scrub his soles clean and come back. I guess he wants the surprise we got for him" Dr Tickles said.

"Aww. You spoil sport. We were just getting to the good bit" the girls said.

Richard had his feet cleaned which while it tickled, also gave the boy time to recover.

What was Richard's surprise?

You have the following choices:

1. His Sister Erica Tickles Him

2. His Sister Erica Is Tortured Along Side Him

3. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Flappybob (UN: flappybob at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kuddles has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1602263-Dr-Tickles-Torture-Dungeon/cid/2315711-Richard-perseveers-and-tells-them-to-go-to-hell