*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go further/Interact with the coming shoe
  2. Let it Begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2654742-Go-furtherInteract-with-the-coming-shoe
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1958958
You shrink in an airport where people from all over the world connect.
This choice: Go further/Interact with the coming shoe  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go further/Interact with the coming shoe

    by: Unknown
Turning around to check on the position of the incoming shoes, you realize you took too long to make a decision as they are almost upon you. Improvising you jump up as they pass over you and you grab hold of the right shoe, scrambling up you pull your legs over to the top just as the foot stomps down sending a shockwave throughout the shoe and you by extention. As the woman walks you hear the intercom over head "Flight 256 please get ready to board the plane, thank you." suddenly the woman's pace quickens.

Coming in at almost running speed the woman stops at the boarding port and gets her ticket checked, she then swiftly boards the plane. As you look up still slightly recovering from trying to hold on during the run you notice that you're on a plane, franticly you look around the plane for any sign of where the flight's headed when you see it on a tv and your heart drops.

Looking up at the woman that you're on the shoe of for the first time you realize that she's...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John Doe has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1958958-Shrunk-at-an-International-Airport/cid/2654742-Go-furtherInteract-with-the-coming-shoe