*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a group of people
  2. the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3313191-a-group-of-people
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2281476
in a near future the bimbofications are trending (I give points for contributing)
This choice: a group of people  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

a group of people

    by: Mr. George
The tournament:

Four guys made a pact to play cards until there was only one winner remaining. The loser from each round getting to decide the bimbo features of the loser of that particular round. Until only one remains, with a busty, lusty harem of bimbos.

- - - - -

Russian Roulette:

Held hostage, four men are pressed for information on their involvement in a betrayal. Forced to endure the nightmare as one after another are bimbo-fied against their will, as leverage to make the last confess. Revealing the stolen goods, and buying their masculinity with the information.

- - - - -

A Woman Scorned:

A pissed off woman, tired of being dismissed for her looks, gets revenge on each of her lovers, as they receive the justice she doles out to each of them. Forcing them to live with bodies far more sexual than her own.

- - - - -

The last opportunity:

With only one slot open on the career advancement scheme. Things get girly, as one of the candidates starts eliminating his rivals. Taking them out of the competition, and setting them up for a life, as secretaries, mistresses, and so forth....

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Tournament.

*Noteb*
2. Russian Roulette.

*Noteb*
3. A Woman Scorned.

*Noteb*
4. The Last Opportunity.

5. Something else....

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr. George (UN: rjh-kk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jupitera has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2281476-The-age-of-bimbos/cid/3313191-a-group-of-people