*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1102261-No-I-havent-Ive-always-been-th
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1774600
You're trapped somewhere with a boy (or boys) who is smaller than you... But not for long!
This choice: "No, I haven't! I've always been this height!" (he's unaware of the changes)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

"No, I haven't! I've always been th...

    by: citywalker
"What are you talking about, Justin?" Ken asks. "I've been 5'6" for at least a year now."

You shake your head in denial. "No way, man, when I saw you just a few minutes ago you were about six inches shorter. That orange light must have made you grow!"

Ken laughs. "Well, maybe you need to get your eyes checked. I've always been a little tall since I can remember. In fact, I'm the tallest kid in my class." He smiles proudly, posing a little. "And that orange light only tickled a little. It didn't really do anything to me."

"Well," you say, "What about your clothes, then? Don't they seem a little tight?"

He looks down at his exposed belly and legs and shrugs. "Beats me, I didn't pick out these clothes. I guess whoever gave them to us didn't know what size I should wear."

You don't have a response to this, so Ken turns back to the TV. It has seemingly changed from the anime it was displaying before to what looks to be some sort of sports game that you don't recognize. Young shirtless men on the TV are throwing a large red cube around, running up and down a field and trying to tackle each other.

"What's this?" Ken asks. "Do you recognize it?"

You shake your head. "Nope." You don't speak much more as you try to make sense of what is going on. You watch Ken as he begins to stretch his arms and then scratches his stomach.

"So where are you from?" he asks. "You are American, right?"

You nod. "Florida," you say. "Miami."

Ken chuckles. "So we're both from areas with beaches! I'm from Okinawa. Have you ever seen pictures of there? I really think it's beautiful."

Suddenly, the sirens begin to wail again, and both you and Ken look around. "Another one?" Ken asks, puzzled.

After a few seconds, just like before, the orange light shines down from above on Ken, and he begins to moan. As he does so, you watch him intently, making sure that you notice his growth. And indeed, his body does begin to get bigger right in front of you, at the rate of about an inch every five seconds. You can hear the sound of fabric ripping as his shorts begin to bulge outward, seemingly not able to contain his swelling member underneath. The jersey become skin tight, revealing even more of his stomach. This time, the light lasts for about a minute, and when it is done, you are stunned to see Ken standing a couple of inches taller than you - making him at least 6' 4"!

He looks at you with curious dark eyes, and you know your jaw is dropped. "No way," you say. "You had to have noticed that! You're bigger than me now!"

"Yeah, so?" Ken says, smiling. "I was bigger than you when I first saw you."

"How old are you?" you ask.

"Eleven," Ken says as he tilts his head.

"And how tall are you?"

"Six foot five."

You stare at him in amazement. "And don't you think that's a little weird?"

Ken shrugs. "I dunno. The doctor's have examined me and says everything's normal. I just must have a healthy pituitary gland or something."

"And it doesn't seem odd that your clothing is now much tighter than it was before?"

"Nah," Ken says, "my clothing is always tight. Its hard to fine kids clothes in my size, in Japan at least."

You turn away from him, trying to make sense of it all. "How can this be?" you mutter to yourself. "A kid grows 17 inches in less than ten minutes?"

As you try to figure out what the hell is going on...

You have the following choices:

1. The orange light returns

*Noteb*
2. Ken starts to get horny

*Noteb*
3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 citywalker (UN: citywalker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
citywalker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1774600-Becoming-Outgrown/cid/1102261-No-I-havent-Ive-always-been-th