*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/2293883-Do-we-uh-have-a-uh-toaster-or-microwave-I-c
by Swap
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1884101
What happen if you accidentally possessed another guy and can't get out.
This choice: Do we uh, have a, uh, toaster or microwave? I can make toast or something. Oh no  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Do we uh, have a, uh, toaster or microwave? I c...

    by: Syzygy
Me? Cook food for her? Hah! It's times like these where I wish I cared more about what other people do instead of my own life. Honestly, it's been a while since I have made something, especially for my own wife. Usually I would impress my own wife by making regular food on occasion, but I don't know much about Greg's wife or family. Maybe I can buy some random restaurant food for them and hope the kids or Greg's wife doesn't bother me. It would be a pain to deal with.

"Yeah dad, can you make us something? I'm really hungry." Kris says to me.

"Yeah, I'm starving." Kelly tells me as well.

They all are looking up to me as though I am some kind of magic man. I'm really not, and if I were, that would be a joke in itself. Seeing Kelly and Kris around, I realize that I shouldn't spook them over the fact that I am not their father. After all, I can't just go and say 'look kids, I am not your dad, so leave me alone and I'll buy you ice cream.' I'm not that cruel. Even though I can't just tell them who I am, that doesn't mean I am free from responsibility over what I do now.

"I, uh, okay, I can make toast when we get home for dinner." I say to them. "Breakfast is good after all, and it's the most important meal of the day."

She seems to not like my answer, even when I am telling her the truth. Her face shows how confused she is as she says. "Are you...wait what?"

"I uh, I can at least make some toast." I tell her. "It's heathy stuff you know, you know? That's, uh, why its a special on, uh, bars and restaurants, yeah."

Judging from her expression, Greg's wife did not seem to like my answer. Especially after hearing that it was healthy and all. Even glancing at the kids, they seem to not take kindly to my actions.

Greg's wife tilts her head at me and gives a strange expression. "Excuse me?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Syzygy (UN: pawnling at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Swap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1884101-Life-As-Another-Man/cid/2293883-Do-we-uh-have-a-uh-toaster-or-microwave-I-c