|Hey! Thank you so much for sending me this link. What a great contest and I TOTALLY LOVE THE IMAGE!!! That is perfect!
In general, I love that your contest is quick and easy to read and the format is very clean, unlike my own contest. However, there are a couple of suggestions I have for improvement.
1. Consider the name "Test Your Port's Poetry" to give a slightly better description of the contest for when you just post an item link. Poets will be more likely to click to see what it's about. As it is, "Test Your Port" seems a bit like a newbie activity to improve the look of the port.
2. As for the description, I'd add a bit more there as well. The fact that folks don't need to enter newly written stuff is a huge bonus to many people, so that needs to be clear. Maybe something like "A monthly poetry contest for previously written poems" or something like that. If you are going to play around, remember that "A" can be left out to save the character and space, just in case you need 2 more blanks.
3. For the genres you selected, instead of Other as the last one, I'd go with Writing, myself. Other is the default so while the contest isn't exactly about writing, you are judging people's writing, so it's at least something instead of Other. Plus, in case Writing is an option for a Quills category, you can be in that if this contest ever gets nominated for Best Contest.
4. I'd consider putting the font at size 4 because there are so many old people on here. Yes, they can enlarge their screen, but if they don't have a touchscreen, they may not know how. I know I don't...which is why I insisted on a touchscreen.
5. "So, this is a contest where you can put your poems into test." Is this a British way of speaking or because English isn't your native language? In the US, we would say "...put your poems to the test."
6. "All poems should be rated less than 18+" I actually just noticed you don't have a period after this sentence or the one about posting links as bitems or citems. That wasn't even what I was going to say here. lol Anyway, you say to post poems rated LESS THAN 18+, but people are used to the MAXIMUM (no more than) rating being posted so you could get some misunderstanding when people aren't reading carefully. If you want less than 18+, that means you want 13+, I think. So I'd change that to "All poems should be rated no more than 13+." Unless you meant you didn't want them over 18+, then say the same thing except "...no more than 18+."
7. On the prizes, there's a little inconsistency. The 2nd place says the awardicon will be placed on the winning item, but the 1st place doesn't say that. Is it on the item or the port? I assumed the item until you specified the other would be on the item, which made me question that maybe 1st place gets a port ribbon? Also, 3rd place gets a 10k ribbon when 2nd place gets a 10k awardicon. I looked to see if there was really a difference. There doesn't seem to be, IMO, except one is just the ribbon crossed over itself and the other is the ribbon that has the decoration at the top, for lack of a better description. But I think they are both officially ribbons. Also, the one that is just a ribbon crossed over itself can absolutely be awarded for anything, but those are sort of more for support and remembrance things like Breast Cancer Awareness or supporting the military. It's just a tad confusing if you are intending to give those bottom ribbons where it's just a strip crossed over itself or if you meant the ones above and the winner just doesn't get a signature. I think it's okay to leave it with awardicon and ribbon if you want, but it does leave some questions about what they are getting. However, no one is going to not enter because they aren't sure which 10k thing they are getting.
8. For the donations, you say a 100k donation gets a 50k awardicon, but on what? Their port? The item of your choice? The item of their choice? It's not a huge deal, but you don't want people thinking they get to pick what gets awarded when they don't. And for the MB, I'd slip in the word "community" so they know it's a community MB. They should know, but there are a couple of places I've found where you can get an exclusive one for 20k or 25k on sale from time to time.
I love that you have a link to go to the forum. And the countdown timer is a great touch! I also appreciate that you show how to post bitem and citem links and even give a link to further instructions. That's perfect for newbies!
It's great that you used a couple of colors, but not too many. In general, this looks great! If you want me to rerate it after you've made some changes, I'll be happy to do so and I can increase your rating based on the changes you've made.
In general, great work! There are a few suggestions, as I've noted, but there's nothing that ruins the item or causes people to not want to enter. Very well done and congratulations!