*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834321-How-SAJ-reviews-are-credited
Rated: · Bulletin · Community · #1834321
How the reviews for the SAJ shower board are credited and points determined.
I'm sure that most, if not all of you are wondering how the point system works. Well, I'm here to give you a little insight into that, so please bear with me as I do my best to explain it. There's a few things that goes into it. Of course, that's the quality of the review, but also the length plays a part too. I've spent several hours going through various reviews and reviewers to get you some examples that I thought might help to show this a little better, so here goes.

None of these are exact as far as length goes, but I got as close as I could. The first one in each section represents the lowest amount to get the score, while the second one represents the highest amount for that score. I chose these reviews mainly because I thought they showed good examples of a review for their size. This doesn't automatically mean that if you do a review of these lengths that it will guarantee that particular point score. The reviews are read and scored according to helpfulness, and encouragement also.


What qualifies as a 1 point review?

Review of "The Witness" by A Non-Existent User
Invalid Review by Anonymous

What qualifies as a 2 point review?

Review of "The Holiday House" by A Non-Existent User
Review of "His Muse: Demon or Angel" by Dan Sturn

What qualifies as a 3 point review?

Review of "Love Is A Dream" by Sum1
Review of "My Grandmother’s Vanity" by Itchy Water~fictionandverse

What qualifies as a 4 point review?

Invalid Review by Anonymous
Review of "Liberty's Adventure- Chapter 1" by Tiggy

What qualifies as a 5 point review?

Invalid Review by Anonymous
Review of "Desert Thorn, Desert Rose" by ~A.J. Lyle~


I tried to purposely leave out the ones that contained quite a bit of writing ML because it doesn't count in your score anyway. I also thought it might be more helpful if you could see the review without picking through everything else. A little slipped in here and there, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. *Bigsmile*

Just as a small reminder, The reviews need to be affiliated with Showering Acts of Joy Group, and be a review from the board of the "Showering Acts of Joy Garden, or they will not count toward your score.
© Copyright 2011 Pat ~ Rejoice always! (mimi1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1834321-How-SAJ-reviews-are-credited